[Colorado] : Oct deals on 2023 Ioniq 5 SEL [Effective OnePay $4937 + Free Charging]

[Only COLORADO] Oct 2023: I came across a great deal on the 2023 Ioniq 5 SEL.

I was able to close the Ioniq 5 deal yesterday, and the following are the numbers.

• MSRP: $52,890
  • Selling Price: $48,890 ($4,000 dealer discount on MSRP)
  • $7,500 EV lease rebate
  • Residual Value: 73%
  • Term/Miles: 24 Months/12K Miles

Additional Free items with this vehicle

• $600 Installation Cost
  • Level-2 Charge
  • 2 Years of Free charging with Electrify America

One-Pay: $9937 (including taxes; your taxes may vary based on where you live)

After delivery, you get the following things when you file the tax returns,

1. $5000 Colorado State Credit.

So, your cost of the vehicle after Colorado State credit is [$9937 - $5000] = $4937 plus all the free stuff (charger & charging itself)

If anyone is interested in replicating this deal, please message me, and I will share the Dealer contact. I don’t want to flood the dealer with tons of inquiries, so not disclosing the dealer’s name.

Please note, this deal is better if done with One-pay, instead of a monthly payment.

Expiry Date: 10/31/2023

13 Likes

Tremendous deal!!

1 Like

Wow. If you live close to an EA charger then this deal could end up with negative TCO over 24 months.

1 Like

Yes, had same thought behind this purchase and, I have couple of EA charges in range of 3-4miles.

Big thanks to @carEnthusiast007 for the hook up on this deal. We just brought back a matte grey Ioniq 5 today with the same terms.

4 Likes

Fantastic deal. Just closed this AM. Love the car, so far. Thanks for sharing!!

2 Likes

Amazing. Great to hear. Enjoy your new electrifying car :slight_smile:

1 Like

can i get the car in colorado for 9937, even though i am in socal?

Hi Nandeep

I need to check with the dealer, but I don’t know if you qualify for any California state credits.

I have one more California buyer who is interested, so I am going to call my dealer today to check on shipping charges and other stuff

thanks, please let me know

I’ll be interested but CVRP is done in California :frowning:

If purchasing car from Colorado qualifies you for CVRP rebate of $7000 in California, then it’s amazing deal for California buyers :slight_smile:

I will update you on shipping

Colorado buyers get a $5,000 rebate from their state, per @joeblogs

Yes for Colorado buyers.

1. CVRP is exhasted for 2023
  2. You must buy from a CA dealer.
4 Likes

That is an amazing deal! I would be interested too and am based out of NorCal. Please let me know if the dealer is willing to do it . I am looking to get the Limited Trim.

Does this mean CVRP will be replenished in 2024? If so, I will lease January 1 :rofl:

1 Like

Last time it didn’t refresh until sept of that year.

1 Like

Hey, I am interested. Looks like an amazing deal.
I am ready to lease the vehicle today.

1 Like

Great, I will pass your contact information to the dealer, expect a call from the dealer today.