[Colorado] : Oct deals on 2023 Ioniq 5 SEL [Effective OnePay $4937 + Free Charging]

I think it’s done and will be replaced by Clean Cars 4 All, which is for lower income. I keep seeing people saying the same thing

Should be similar in NJ with state rebate

@carEnthusiast007 - Thank you very much.
Just closed the deal today afternoon.
The entire process was extremely smooth.

I have been searching for a good deal for Ioniq 5 from last couple of months. Visited multiple dealers. This is an unbeatable deal.

Thanks again for sharing the deal and helping the car enthusiasts community.

1 Like

@carEnthusiast007 Hi! I live in Maryland and I’ll be in CO next week. Can I get in on this please. Does the dealer lease out of state?

1 Like

Congrats on the deal! I’m curious is there a reason you did a 2 year lease? Is that more advantageous? Thanks for the info

You do realize that you will not get the $5k state incentive if you don’t live in CO, right? This would be a $10k one pay for you in Maryland.

Maryland does 3k credit. Most dealers here have lease terms of over 600+ on SEL here. Ah I guess this 10k doesn’t include taxes?

1 Like

Do you realize MD taxes the selling price FYI

What would that mean in this case for me? What’s my option to get the best lease deal on the car? thanks

It simply means your lease cost is going to be higher and you will need to adjust your expectations accordingly.

Definitely dealer can sell out of state vehicles, but you need to make sure you qualify for Maryland state credit, as sometimes state wants buyers to buy within state and also they might have price cap. So check once before you buy from Colorado

1 Like

Please share the dealer contact, thanks

Rough math

$9,937 one-pay
-$3,000 MD rebate (if out of state deals are eligible)
+$3,000 in MD taxes ($50k*6%)

1 Like

Previously you could’ve stacked both . Not anymore

What should the residual value be for a 36 month lease?

Also does anyone know what the expected monthly should be for this deal in CA? (Not including the $5000 Colorado rebate)

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

1 Like

Add $160/month (or $5000) and that’s what you should expect

Hello, I am also in Southern California. Would you be able ton inform me if it is going to be a similar price? Also shipping charges and other stuff. Thanks

Hi Mike,

Please let me know who will be contacting me from the dealer. Do live in Colorado. Would like to get this done asap.

Thanks,
Ragu