College Grad twice for BMW?

Is it possible to get college grade twice, assuming I start a lease right when I graduate, and then at the end of a 24 month lease, right before the 2 year requirement is up?

I believe it is one time use? not sure

No. You can only do it once.

1 Like

Figured, since when I signed my lease they made me sign a letter of cancellation (since I had already gotten a credit check at another dealership and approval for college grad) stating that this was the only vehicle I was taking at this time

What about if you graduate with three different degrees over a six-year period?

Is that a recent change? That has not been the case in the past.

I just used it twice, once two months back and once last month both cars I am currently leasing.

I’ve used it twice also within a few months of each other.

Maybe it just cant be used within the same month/program? I assumed it was because of the college grad

They made me sign this.

I swear @samson or @bmw_dave answered this recently, but I can’t seem to find it. Maybe I’m dreaming.

1 Like

:rofl: When you’re dreaming about college grad rebates on auto leases, it might be time to see a mental health professional :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s nothing. The real nightmares come from the “pm me the details” posts.

3 Likes

Mod removed: Spam

What is the final verdict on this one?

I was able to use it twice this year. No questions asked.

That’s clause is completely unrelated and on every lease, it just means you can’t get 4 lease quotes and take out 4 cars. No special limit to college incentives

You can certainly use college grad several times. As long as you qualify on every lease.

I have not experienced problems, in general, I am quite a smart student, but cunning, because without such quality it would be difficult for me, I did not always do my assignments myself in the last academic year, I often used the help of written services, for example, I recommend you paidpaper.net where you can study the current EssayShark review, which I used and which helped me a lot, so study this review from experts, learn the strengths of the proposed service and contact them for help, good luck with your learning!