Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

If your looking to sell your vehicle absolutely get a quote from Clutch. Service was seem less and they were able to get me 3k higher then offers I had received. As someone with connections in the auto market I still wasn’t able to get them close to Clutch’s contacts.

4 Likes

@JD81 the Durango will be missed for sure but glad we could make it happen for you. Thanks for the opportunity and happy to help. Can’t wait to buy out your next one!

3 Likes

Sold the 4xe thru @Clutch
He is worth every penny
No headaches, straight thru process
Thank you sir!

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity my friend. We appreciate you! Time to make way in the garage!

1 Like

Once again a great experience with Clutch, thank you Abe!! Start to finish, very smooth and easy process. Hands down the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. Southern dealer is so efficient & organized and makes everything so easy with digital signing, etc.

Thank you for all your help along the way Abe! You know I’ll reach out again soon!

7 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity once again brother. Thanks for always allowing me to serve you and your family. Our goal is to always make it fun, easy, and enjoyable! The way car shopping should be! Dont see too many of these in hydro blue and you have me contemplating!
Appreciate you always.

2 Likes

Got introduced to @Clutch from @Bostoncarconcierge when I reached out to him for a new 4xe and now I know why he recommended him. Working with clutch was a great experience and he was always there to answer any of my questions. There was an instance where there was a mistake in the paperwork and clutch got it sorted immediately. I will definitely be reaching out to @Clutch in the future for a Gladiator or any vehicle needs! :muscle:

@Bostoncarconcierge appreciate the recommendation! :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity! Shes a beauty. Enjoy in good health my friend. Well be here on the next one!

Clutch

1 Like

Absolute class! Pleasure working with @Clutch, they made the whole process very simple and transparent. Additionally, effective and prompt in answering any/all questions. Overall excellent experience, I highly recommend Abe and team. Thanks guys :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity brother!
Appreciate the kind words. Enjoy in good health and well be here on the next one.

Just had our ‘22 Alfa Romeo Stelio Veloce dropped off, we got our deal through Clutch! They dealt with me for the past few weeks as we changed our minds on what we wanted, and managed to get the vehicle dropped off at our address, 100 miles away from the dealership as my wife and I are still recovering from Covid. Thanks for putting up with me guys!

12 Likes

@renren thanks so much for the kind words my friend very happy to help you guys out. The white Veloce is :fire:
Enjoy the new car in good health, glad we made it work!

2 Likes

Just a shout out to clutch for brokering a deal on the new 22’ Alfa Romeo Stelvio… the process was easy, had a few hiccups but it was taken care off. Would definitely recommend going through clutch for your next vehicle needs

Thanks clutch

9 Likes

Congrats @Khango! Glad to get you that new Stelvio and happy we got you that first responder discount! Enjoy the new ride in good health and congrats on being our first Alfa Customer!

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Sold one to… Clutch

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sold one to… Clutch

Here’s a pic of the one I’m selling

11 Likes

Just picked up a 2022 Stelvio. In and out of the dealership in 45 minutes, mostly because I skipped the test drive. Otherwise I likely wouldn’t have had to wait at all by the time I came back from the test drive. Not a dollar more than agreed upon through Clutch. Zero pressure from finance.

Third vehicle through Clutch and have nothing but great things to say.

8 Likes

So happy for you @Omarkhan.82! Glad we could make this happen for you with the color combo you wanted! Congrats on the new ride!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sold one to… Clutch