CLA ICE Edition

It’s the owners yacht money. :+1:t5::+1:t5::metal:t4::metal:t4:

1 Like

I was looking at the 4Matic ICE edition. That’s $43,000. If I get a C300 it would have to be the Premium 3 Package, cause the screen in the lower trims is trash. There is a $45,000 C300 Sport with P3, it’s a loaner. I’m getting numbers on that today.

If he compensates it with discount, let him have it

1 Like

If not, I’ll just wait till end of November or December. Then I’ll be able to get what I want for what I want.

It’s 6.875% on the totality of payments.

Will Motorsport edition do? :slight_smile:

C300 P3

C300 P4

1 Like

You’re the man!! They actually have the Motorsport loner at my local one. But the p3 loaners they don’t. I appreciatw you looking! I’ll give them a call!

Yikes that CLA with the green stripes…don’t be that guy OP!

2 Likes

where is this deal? I am interested in a Volvo S60 Platinum - 2016, 2017… in Virginia / MD / DC area.

Edit: I actually used the wrong car on that screenshot :slight_smile: Has to be T5 Inscription AWD
http://www.fallschurchdonbeyervolvo.com/commercial-new/Volvo/2017-Volvo-S60-falls-church-va-fdede3190a0e0ae75af8e0847178b2f0.htm

http://www.fallschurchdonbeyervolvo.com/new/Volvo/2017-Volvo-S60-falls-church-va-0d60edc20a0e0ae8294096d147e42a57.htm

$192/mo + tax on that one :slight_smile:

There are others at smaller discount at different locations, but you can still probably get under $300/mo with tax. Even if you go into low $300 it’s a great deal, IMO

Edit: their advertised sales price also includes $2K finance cash, so add $60/mo. Thanks, @cheapdad00
But also use $750 Costco

And if you throw A-plan at them (Costco pricing), in theory it limits your doc fee to $100 so in a state like VA, that would be a $500 savings.

By the way @Ursus are you finding these demos from looking at low mileage '17 “cpo” listings on MB’s website?

No, these are from email. But you can search on MB site, sure.

Can I get something similar in Minneapolis area?

Are you asking about MB or Volvo?

Volvo please in Minneapolis

Let’s keep it in one place:

How do you get a deal like this? Dealers near me aren’t even coming close.

Thank you for your help!

Talked to other dealers, make them compete against each other. Start with negotiating sale price. That’s all you need to get the payments you want.