CLA ICE Edition

This dealership says they are using their Friends and Family discount on this car. Is this a good deal or should I try to go lower?

that 5k should be after any lowering of the sale price you can get. that deal doesn’t seem to good to me unless you can lower the sale price a few thousand at least.

1 Like

I’m shooting to be around $390 with first months payment and fees upfront. I’ll try to get them to lower the sale price.

1 Like

try even 360. i think its possible. i just dont know to much about this car otherwise other cars with that price u get get much lower

I know the residual value is 59% at 10,000 miles. I can find out about the money factor.

406 a month with 894 due at signing. sales price of 36000( you should be able to get this) mf 0.00019 add auto pay 0.00009. ALL THIS IS WITH A 54% RV. thats the rv i got from edmunds.
if your right about 59 then its 340 a month

I did see that 54% was for 15k miles. They should be able to give me a steal then

yep… if you can lower the sale price some more which i think u can. that’s why in these situations they say that you negotiate a sale price first then you show them the discounts you apply for.

That’s what I did. Then they said to get the payments lower we will apply our “friends and family” discount.

Can someone else say if the sale price is good or if it can go lower?

Doesn’t seem like a bad deal but you should ask how much a c-class is. Might be around the same price.

They said they could put me in a c-class for cheaper, but I’m 20 and I like the sportier look. The features I want are LED lights and the bigger screen on the console. On the C-Class those are usually only available on the $48,000-$50,000 models.

Do you think they’d go lower on the selling price?

Dude check out the Lexus ES. You’ll be much happier. I had a CLA leased when I was 20 and I friggin couldn’t take that car. It rattled, was noisy and didn’t offer the premium experience I expected. It’s all about looks with no class. I also have a 2014 C class. But the new 2017 ES lexus beats them all. For me, (Luxury = simple easy features that make your life smoother like a door that opens automatically when you pull or highbeams that turn off automatically when a car drives by).

The ES might surprise you. It moves 0-60 in 5.8 and the best thing is that it’s premium. I got mine for 39K. Get the white on gray interior not flaccid or whatever shitty color most of them are in.

Goodluck.

Tl;Dr: Lexus ES is a luxury sedan that was redesigned in 2017 and is an overall better + cheaper car. Just sit in one and let the leather envelope lol.

2 Likes

I agree brother for that price the es is the way to go. But he wants a sporty look which makes it difficult otherwise I would say get the genesis with the es payments.

I can’t compare a merc to a lexus, but the new 2017s are pretty legit. Take a look. It’s not that stupid trapezoid anymore. Or they made it look a lot better.

Personally I think the outside of the Lexus looks like a Ford Fusion and the inside looks like a Toyota. I wanted the Audi A3 with virtual cockpit, but they literally didn’t want to sell anything. $44,000 sticker price and the first number they threw out was $600 a month with $4,000 down. Then when I said I wanted to be sub $450 with $1,000 they never replied. I just want something on the sporty side which is why I got the Accord Sport. Then they screwed up the design for the 18 which is why I’m looking for another brand. Preferably a luxury brand to stay in it for life.

Ur kidding me. This is my car’s interior:

Exterior I agree they made way too aggressive for all the asian drivers out there lol.

2 Likes

I just feel like the low end Lexus’s look low end. Jump MSRP up to $60,000 then we are talking. I’d take those in a heartbeat.

I like the wood trim, but those gear shifts piss me off! Looks like a puzzle.