CLA ICE Edition

it’s really a hidden gem. i would really look at a white w/ gray interior or a silver with gray interior. just sit in it. Every surface is soft. It’s really nice. Don’t get the flaccid color interior whatever you do lol.

The IS 300 is amazing, but they interior is horrendous.

nah for an IS I would go with a C-Class. Much better handling overall a better ride as well. But the stupid tablet kills it for me in a merc

1 Like

Lol, I think it’s different not too bad. If they made it pop up like the Audi A3, would be 10 times better.

Exactly. They did it across the whole lineup as well. It pisses me off they would glue an android tablet not even an Ipad to the interior of a merc :rage:

but seriously, if you’ve never sat in the new ES you gotta try it out.

1 Like

Ok. Ingnoring the genesis I see. Buuuuut it’s nice too

1 Like

im not a big fan of hyundai’s reliability, but it’s ok if they lease ok. Can you get a genesis for ~$350?

Not a big genesis guy. The interior screams cheap. I wish Audis leased better. I’d love to have an A3 or A4.

Tell them You do not want a $200 VIN etching. The most inflated bloated nonsensical BS fee ever. Only baby seals and chumps pay 200 for a 15 dollar kit from amazon lmao!

1 Like

You think the selling price could go lower?

You can def. Get lower on the selling price. If you still want a small sport car, get some numbers on a C class as well. You might like the ride quality in it better

What would’ve be a good target for the selling price?

I’ve said it in a different thread for someone else who wanted “sporty”: check out Volvo S60 T5 or T6. There are plenty leftovers and they can be had for mid-300. I see T6 R advertised for 20-22% off and T5 for 24%

1 Like

Isn’t e series a family sedan?

Unfortunately Not comparable regardless of how fast it goes in a straight line.

He wants something sporty, he will regret that car after 2 months.

Maybe c class coupe, Alfa Giulia, Kia stinger, bmw 3, wrx, Toyota 86/BRZ, Audi A4

I’ll take the E300. But no one wants to do the deals I’ve seen on here

Yes, the ES is for people 40 and older. :joy: If I were to see anyone younger driving it, I’d assume they were borrowing it from their parents.

3 Likes

I’m all about comfort and luxury. I want my living room on wheels. And not looking stupid when the doors don’t open or the gascap isn’t open for the attendant. If that makes me 40+ sign me up for posh wood interiors and the softest leather seats like my dad’s S class.

I can’t stand BMW’s hard ass seats. It’s a great driving machine, but if I sit too long, my ass starts hurting.

I had a CLA and my red C-Class. It’s time to start growing up.

@Warbeast

He doesn’t want sporty he wants branding. I used to drive a merc for the same reason for a dude in my position. For value I recommended the ES because for me, it really does the trick.

Honestly branding doesn’t matter to me. I just want something that’s looks nice inside and out and has good features in it. The Lexus to me looks to much like a Camry inside and out, except the front end.

1 Like

Just pay attention to what others saying

2 Likes