Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid 2020 for 20k + Tax ( Financed NOT leased)

I see those $1000 coupons are still getting generated using the link above and they say expiry as 1/3/2023.

They don’t work on hybrid

It’s been two years and super happy with the car. Probably can sell it for 40k now and get a new one.

2 Likes

Anyone exited their hybrids yet? I plan to sell it off this week and exit with approx $4.5k positive equity after 2 years of driving. thanks to OP for the great find. What’s next ?

Thanks :slight_smile: I still have the car but thinking of selling it with almost 20k in positive equity. I may buy the same car again as I like it and may be able to upgrade to latest model with probably 5k addition

1 Like

Damn, got excited when I read the title, didn’t realize it was posted in early 2021.

1 Like

I’ve exited with about a $6k profit this month. Was a great vehicle but the recent 03A recall got me a little nervous and also decided to sell before warranty expired. Thought about getting another one but nothing comes close to the original deal, and the CAVP + fed tax credits went away for me. Went with a different brand entirely.

We exited in March - cleared about $3k profit but drove for 2.5yrs and 35.5k miles lol - decided to exit when the tranny went out at 34k miles and then the heat a month later. I still like the idea of the hybrid van and liked the bells and whistles but not worth the reliability hassles

1 Like

I still haveit and probably can exit now for around 15k in +ive equity after driving for 2 years, but will probably keep it for 1 more year. Love the van and drove bit 29k without any issue at all

1 Like