Chevy Vick - Bolt EV EUV 2023 Reservations Open - 408-755-6584

Do you have any Bolt EV deals ?

@vnatsi Absolutely! Check out all my deals for many models on the 1st page !

I am interested in this deal(L4144748T). Can we discuss this please ?

@vnatsi Yup I will send you a message right now so we can talk privately and not annoy everyone on here! LOL

Hey guys I received final approval for CCFR. IF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY CCFR APPROVAL, WAIT NO LONGER! . BRING ME EVERY DEAL! (REASONABLE OF COURSE LOL)

Any trail bosses in stock? How are they leasing?

I’m looking for 2021 Tahoe leather seats you have any what are your numbers 36 month 10k miles

Yeah I have 2 left I just got from other dealers. They lease good but not huge dealer discounts on them. Scarce.

Please reach out to me via the directions in the first post

If you need a custom quote this is how you should message, text, email me to get a fast response.

1)Let me know if you qualify for any incentives such as lease loyalty, conquest, Costco, supplier etc.
2) Provide me with a stock number - Visit www.stevenscreekchevy.com for my new and used inventory.
3) Provide me Full name, zip code, phone number and email address.

Doing some RIDICULOUS One-Pays this week on in stock inventory. I just did 2 today that some fellow leasehackrs have told me NO ONE IN THE AREA comes close to.

That is why we are number 1 YTD in the region for a reason!

Lets get you a Bolt EV

Go see Chevy Vick at Stevens Creek! Had a great experience this past weekend on a Bolt lease. I’ve been communicating with him over the last couple weeks and he came through! He’s easy to work with, no nonsense, very responsive, zero pressure whatsoever. I reached out to several local dealers and his offer couldn’t be beat. Had everything lined up before I went to the dealership to pick up the car. Finance was quick too! Highly recommend!

@hpn Thank you for the kind words! It was very nice working with you! Thanks again for your business and do reach out to me should you need anything!

Couple Bolts left but 70 INCOMING. I have begun taking reservations for incoming units. At the prices I am doing, these WILL sell out FAST. Please contact me asap if you need a BOLT EV before the end of the year!!

Got to sell this beauty this past weekend.

Follow my Instagram for some updates as well! @norcalchevysales

Do you mind sharing some of those numbers for the rest of us ?

Yup just send me a PM. Don’t want to piss off the other local dealers LOL

Alright guys let’s try a fun game!!! This is THE BOLT EV OF THE DAY.

I will GIVE this thing away for sure cheap but the catch is YOU MUST TAKE DELIVERY TODAY.

PM me for a ridiculously low price. ONLY ONE PERSON WILL CLAIM. ONCE IT IS CLAIMED IT IS GONE.

Rules
After accepting the price customer Must fill out credit app and send over all documents to me prior to coming in and pick up by 7pm!

Good luck everyone!

These games with no price deals - come in to find out - are only fun for dealers.

1 Like

@Mark.ca Must have me confused with someone else! I don’t play those! Thanks for the negativity!