Chevy Vick - Bolt EV EUV 2023 Reservations Open - 408-755-6584

@Yitche2 50% just like last month and same rebates. It’s all written above. :wink:

December 2020 deals are up. I have one more equinox lease I’ll list tomorrow, just trying to get an approval on.

For the Bolt EV guys - I have another 70 or so incoming units ranging from bare bones LT to fully loaded premiers.

For my Silverado people - The lease deals are killer! I have a big big Silverado inventory - possibly the largest in the area. Let me know if there is a specific truck you’d like.

And of course for my muscle car heads - The camaro LT1 still leases like a dream and after leasing one myself I’ll tell you it drives just like one as well!

Let’s get you guys in some new leases!

regards
Chevy Vick

1 Like

I’m interested in the Bolt 36 m, I just emailed you my info.

Awesome I just Replied back to your email

These leases are crazy good, now to decide on a Silverado or Camaro?

Good morning Vick! I’m very interested in leasing a premier once the new batch of cars come in.

One question - is Stevens creek Chevy planning on joining the CA Clean Fuel Reward Program? If I’m not mistaken this would drop the one pay price you posted down to around $5k? Which would be a smoking deal. (I know the premier would be higher obviously)

Thanks!

Hello Vick,
I just emailed my info.

Mike

@Ariel_Jacquez hey really are crazy good! I traded my truck for a Camaro. Both are awesome!!

@AnotherMike While that would be awesome if that was how it worked, it is not. I am in the process of having ccfr however until then I am discounting my cars extra heavily to get to these numbers. It will not be an extra $1500 off of these prices. I just got an approval from my higher up to run this discount until that CCFR kicks in.

Hi Vick

Any deals on Traverse?

Gotcha, that makes sense! I really appreciate your transparency with all of this, it makes a complex process a lot easier to navigate.

I’ll keep an eye out for your post regarding the new batch arriving. Should I email my contact info to you before then, or wait until you have them on your lot?

While I didn’t end up getting my Bolt from Vick because I went with a closer dealer, my conversation through email with him was excellent! I wouldn’t hesitate to go with him next time even if the drive is a bit further.

Just had a nice talk with Vick and unfortnately it is not easy for SO-CAL resident to replicate the deal.

Vick is really a nice person to work with.

Thank you Gary! Sorry it didn’t work out. So far 20% of my biz from LH has been socal so never say never!

1 Like

Boom boom!!

I know this isn’t for everybody but we have a killer deal on a purchase where we stack a huge deal or discounts and rebates. If anybody is looking for a equinox on a purchase this is the greatest deal you’ll find in the areastrong text

Can you tell me what the pricing would be on this purchase?

Yes of course Just send me a message with your qualifications of incentives

Happy Sunday. I’m thankful for everyone Who reached out to me and gave me an opportunity.

I’ve gotten back to most of you, if I haven’t then please reach back out to me as my emails and inbox have been blowing up and it may have slipped through the cracks.

IMPORTANT NOTE - A lot of you are still not letting me know what incentives you qualify for. Please know that telling me upfront not only helps me, but also helps you get a faster response in return so please include those in any first correspondence.

is it possible to trade my lease in early with loyalty? I have a volt and the lease is up in May 2021

1 Like

@lmaisour Yes, Please send me an email for more details @ norcalchevysales@gmail.com