Chevy Vick - Bolt EV EUV 2023 Reservations Open - 408-755-6584

Any idea when the 2022 Bolts will hit the lot?

Probably 3 months or so I am guessing. Orders are already in and cars are being produced but getting them out of the plant takes a long time on first batch of the new generation, I am guessing history will repeat itself again.

I think we should see them in August or so. Interested in seeing how crazy high the leases will be since likely no rebates or discounts. :sneezing_face:

The next-gen Bolt EU and EUV are en route ot the dealers now: 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV and Bolt EV ship out to dealerships early

That being said, we shouldn’t expect the awesome deals that saw on the 2021 Bolt.

1 Like

Let’s see when they hit the west coast, I have over 50 EV’s at the plant produced (3800) but no ETA in sight.

The EUV has not been produced yet and are still at 3000 status so it will be a while till they make them.

At least the 2021 Leases are still cheap! It is pretty much the only remaining best lease in this market, who knows when we will see another.

1 Like

Any more Chevy Bolts for lease ? Should I send you my details at Norcalchevysales@gmail.com ?

1 Like

Hi Vick. I need one, I am in SoCal.
Is it possible?

You would need to come in and do the paperwork, I’m not shipping bolt ev’s out anymore for the time being.

What colors you got right now for the 2020 deal? $5999 out the door includes registration?

Have any 2022 in yet, saw a post that San Jose Chevy got them and figured you guys were bigger then them? If so what’s the pricing look like? MRSP should be lower it looks, keep me posted! Thank you!!!

Is this 10k/yr for 24 or 36 mth? Are you including the supplier incentive for everyone (even if we don’t qualify?) Also, what color do you have?

36 Mos, Sold out of those new drop coming in a few minutes

Yes we have had 2022s in for a while now. We are indeed number 1 in the region!

1 Like

what do you have currently? thanks!

Couple vehicles left! Let’s get these 2021’s out of here.

I do have a million 2022 models, but of course as you all know they don’t lease the greatest. (in comparison)

Still no shipping to Socal?

1 Like

All sold out of 2020/2021 models. Moving forward just 2022 models

1 Like

What do the one-pay lease deals for the 2022 Bolt and Bolt EUV look like?

1 Like

Not sure on the EUV, but the EV I can quote you on. PM Me and provide me with all the info from my first post and I can get you a quote.

Hi,

Looking for a lease on a Chevy Silverado Trailboss with Midnight package. Black on black.

Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t understand, did they turned in their 2021 lease early for the 2022 for a new payment, somewhat confused. Thanks in advance

I believe they got turned down by the bank but not 100% sure why it rolled back. Happens here and there. This one wasn’t my deal though I collect everything upfront to avoid a mess like this :sunglasses: