Chevy Vick - Bolt EV EUV 2023 Reservations Open - 408-755-6584

Vick is awesome to deal with! Super easy process with minimal time at the dealer. Everything was ready within a couple hours from submitting all documents. Thanks again for getting my deal done today in record time! Much appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you for being just as awesome to work with! I do this for y’all!

1 Like

Interested. How do I avail of the offer

I have texted my details yesterday - waiting to hear back

Just caught up to all texts emails and DMs. If you happened to skip through the cracks, feel free to send another message and don’t take it personal, I am here to help everyone!

1 Like

I just PM’d you! thank you

All DMs Replied

Hi what’s the numbers for the white lt with dcfc?

DM ME for pricing.

Just got a truck that touched down! A LOT of you have been asking for a vehicle, and if you want to get one before the month ends I suggest TEXTING me asap so we can get you into one before the 4th (sale ends on the 3rd)

Truck is here with 10 cars, It is getting crazy with the amounts of texts calls emails and messages so I will be doing this - FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Instructions;

TEXT ME before coming in @ 408-755-6584 with your email address, name, and zip.

Today is the last day of costco - just to set the expectations I likely won’t have time today for a long phone conversation so if you are not ready to go we can wait for next months incentives.

For those of you who would like to take advantage, Lets GO! =)

2 Likes

so I turn-up in the market a day after Costco expires (seemingly everywhere). Vroom giving me a good price on my e-golf and thinking of moving up to an EV with 200+ range but looks like all the good deals gone now (likely why my Vroom price is so good)

1 Like

Actually the incentives are still quite strong this month! DM me

Hi,

What is the OnePay for the base LT for May? Thanks

Hi Vick, what is the one pay for LT 10k

Please read the first post on this thread and dm me with all info thx

I can help please DM me with all the info from the first post

Hi guys

All DMs text emails have NOT been responded to. I’m taking a one day off tomorrow I’ll be back Friday. Side effects of the second dose of the vaccine and dead tired from the last 2 months of bolt EVs. I’ve personally sold almost 140 cars in the last 2 months so it’s time for a few hours off. I’ll be back Friday !

1 Like

BACK IN ACTION! I have 40 Bolts, and expect to sell them in a week.

Have my numbers in line as well. Lets go! I don’t want to have to tell anyone that inventory is sold out - BUT it will likely happen.

As with always - Do NOT submit a lead online unless you want an unhacked lease LOL

One more addition to the below that I cannot emphasize enough on … PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU QUALIFY FOR , unfortunately I do not have psychic powers so I do not know if you have a current lease or supplier ETC :wink:

I do not give numbers or communicate fully until I check my CRM that you have not communicated with anyone at my store in the past 72 hours.

If you do not provide me with the following below, it WILL delay you

Phone number
Name
Email
Zip code
Stock number from www.stevenscreekchevy.com (DO NOT FILL OUT A LEAD)

Once provided, I will give you numbers

Thanks

Chevy Vick
Stevens Creek Chevrolet
Norcalchevysales@gmail.com
408-755-6584

1 Like

Wow what a week it has been, thanks everyone for your continued support. We still have some inventory left so give me a holler if you want to take one of these 2021 Bolt EV’s while we have some! There will be a good solid months of no Bolt’s between phasing out 2021 for 2022.