Chevy SIlverado Inventory Issues (Bad Time to Lease)

Yeah that’s frustrating, a loaner is no replacement plus you still pay for your vehicle while it’s still in the shop.

1 Like

When is he getting his check for the lemon claim?

I feel Colorado is one of the worst states for lemon laws. With my wrangler, I tried every possible way to get a lemon claim but they were protected. Luckily we reached a buyback agreement with Chrysler after filing for arbitration.

Maybe I should have went to law school lol :joy:

I’m amazed how many people try to go down the lemon path on their own without talking to a lemon law attorney. Solves a lot of those headaches.

Of course there are a few states that don’t extend lemon protections to leases… Not much you can do there.

In retrospect that is probably what I should have done lol. Ultimately tho it worked out in my favor in the end. I have no idea how but Chrysler took back the Jeep and wrote me a check for 6k

The sad part is that lease was advertised nationwide for $299 with $600 down 2 years ago…inflation?
Nope… GREED!!

Bear

Or they got killed on those and can’t afford to do it again.

2 Likes

I ended up with a 2020 Silverado LT crew Z71 for $279/mo 24/10k with $1k down. Same vehicle as the linked calculator I had above.

The dealership is Friendly Chev in MN.

1 Like

Congrats!!!