Chevy Corvette Stingray Mid-Engine - Now MY 2023

Once order is in about 2-3 months. No money in these only Z06. Buy to keep if you want one.

Could lease it and be at the mercy of GM dealers. Although I donā€™t like the sound of that, might be worth avoiding tax on an 80-100k car

Ill echo this timelineā€¦same as my dealer stated.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Excited Lets Go GIF

Orā€¦ZR1ā€¦or Zoraā€¦

Speaking of ZR1 and Zora, anybody here get on the lists?

I think the ZR1 is going to completely overshadow the Z06. As long as the turbos donā€™t completely change the soundā€¦

3rd on Z06, but started the ZR1 list at a local place

1 Like

My 1LT with z51 landed last week. It was ordered as a flip but took a year to get here and now values are down. Iā€™m strongly considering still taking and driving it for a year or 2 and seeing where I am at that point. Hopefully prices donā€™t fall off the face of the earth :woozy_face:

1 Like

Whatā€™s MSRP ??

74,520 I added a few extras on top of the Z51 packageā€¦

2 Likes

If you donā€™t want it Iā€™ll prob. take it at MSRP if close enough and no blessings.

Iā€™ll keep you posted

60k In debt rd2 :smiley:

Got me beatā€¦I am 20th for Z06, 4th for ZR1 and 3rd for Zora at my dealer.

How do you even get on a list for a car that doesnā€™t existā€¦ just ask them to take my money for a hypothetical order?

On second thought a next Gen M2 or Fisker isnā€™t that different ā€¦

12-14 months from deposit to delivery is what I heard last month. I put a deposit in May of 2022 and havenā€™t been asked to submit my build.

Basically, yes. However, although I do have a $ deposit down on the Z06 (from last year), the dealer I am using did not require one for the ZR1 or the Zora. The lists on these forthcoming cars is already getting very long at some dealers.

No one on wait list for hybrid Grand Sport or ERay? Should slot between Stingray and Z06. Interesting to see if it qualifies for any portion of the ev tax credit.

In case anyone will find pleasure in a Z06 walking a GT3 (and then getting crushed by a Ducati).

1 Like

Just wondering, now that the car market is cooling down and the Z06 is out, have anyone had luck getting a regular C8 Stingray for cheap?

Not sure what cheap means but havenā€™t seen anyone pay less than MSRP on a brand new one. Let us know what you find.