Chevy Corvette Stingray Mid-Engine - Now MY 2023

Thats the hard part.

Iā€™m watching the MSRP go up 2-5k each year and wishing I had gotten one, now that I have a sports car to drive I might get on the list for a C8 to keep

Stingray market is definitely cooling. Seen a few in-stock units listed on C8 forum at msrp. Orders that original buyers had backed out.

That same thing happened at my dealer. However, someone on the waiting list was there within minutes to take it.

This is huge. They have the best marketing/control of inventory/ rich customer base the all other Lux car makers combined.

Never been a corvette guy but I saw the video reviews of Z06 and that NA engine sounds soo good. Next thing I know theyā€™re the hottest corvette trim now and every dealer is sold out. No chance of an msrp order coming in the next 4-5 years if I place one today, which I likely canā€™t anyway. Smh

1 Like

Has anybody that acquired a C8 recently leased it? Or is it finance only? Also, could someone post the MMR for a 23 coupe (1LT if possible)?

Overseas client maybe.

Thatā€™s because it is of French origin and I wouldnā€™t consider them to be the manliest fellas

1 Like

I put a deposit in at a small/medium size dealer a year ago and I am number 20 on their list. Customer number 2 is still waiting for their allocation :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorted by most recent sale

1 Like

(Bugatti has entered the chat.)

Thank you!

1 Like

Have a 91k 2lt vert for msrp if anyone is interested.

DM me the deets plz

1 Like

Iā€™m assuming these are dead as a flip right? Besides a base 1LT?

Have a 2LT Coupe with Z51 at msrp, 83k. Would be to flip. Iā€™m assuming a 1LT with Z51 would be the best to flip? No pulse on this market tho

Whatā€™s the lead-time on orders placed for MY23 right now at MSRP?

Stingray market has definitely cooled off. Last three C8ā€™s didnā€™t meet reserve on carsandbids. There have been a couple in-stock units at msrp, although they didnā€™t last long. That wasnā€™t a thing 6 months ago. The used sections on vette forums seem to have cars sitting for much longer. Is there profits to be made on a flipā€¦probably. But they are not anywhere near what they use to be.

1 Like

I donā€™t think a finance with sales tax would be worth it.

1 Like

@BlueAc says no

1 Like