Chevy Bolt LT $5800(1 Pay on Credit Card)

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:2020 Chevy Bolt LT

MSRP: $39,655
SP-$35,600
Monthly Payment: $0
Drive-Off Amount: $5800
Months:
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF:0.0001(One Pay)
Doc-$449
DMV-301.50
Incentives-($10,250)
Residual:53%
Region:South Jersey

4 Likes

Well done! And with the NJ rebate, that’s almost free :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow I’m surprised they let you pay all of it on credit card, the dealership I worked with only allowed 2,500 -_-

1 Like

Congrats… Can u plz share dealer info… I am interested for the same…

Very nice!

1 Like

Also interested in dealer name! Looking for a Bolt as well

Other members have told me they no longer have any left in inventory.

1 Like

So you pre payed for the lease? Advantages ?

An upfront one-pay lease reduces the Money Factor (interest rate) to practically nothing (.0001) on these Bolt deals. In this case, it saves at least $1k versus a monthly lease.

The trade-off, of course, is that you need to spend the cash upfront. But in an era when savings account rates are losing money against inflation, it’s arguably a much better use of cash than leaving it in bank!

I just checked with couple dealers in TX.They try to know that did the lease go with GM Financial or other companies. They cannot find MF 0.0001 In the system. May be they “lie” to me. Any suggestions? Thanks

The money factor is 00051 (LT) or 00053 (Premier). Electing to do a One Pay reduces it to 00001 through GM Financial. GMF provides a 00073 reduction to customers who do a One Pay, but it cannot be negative or zero.

Money dust in the wind if totaled, definitely isn’t advantage.

Are you referring to a One Pay?

1 Like

If you are referring to a One Pay, that’s not true at all. You receive a prorated portion of the money back in the event of a total loss when you do a One Pay through GM Financial.

3 Likes

Also, at a 17% return, I would take my chances with a one pay, especially if I never totaled a car in my 25 year of driving. I could even be struck by lightning tomorrow.

1 Like

One pay != Cap cost reduction

3 Likes

I have leased 6 bolts in the past week, from 3 different dealers in TX. I can confirm that the MF for one pay is .00001 from GM financial.

No, that is not true. Onecpay is not down payment.

Whoa…6?! What do you plan to do with all of them?

Five of them are for my friends and relatives :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like