Chevy Bolt EV lease check

I’m finding the same issue here in Chicagoland. Most One Pay quotes that I’ve had are at the full MSRP. One dealer sent me a purchase quote that was excellent at $23K plus tax. Others who scored in March had better luck than us. Hard to find anyone under $10K One Pay for a Premier 2020 or 2021.

Don’t ask for a quote. Make an offer.

1 Like

Just read GMF’s Lease Policies and Guidelines, and no mention of either/or, just that ACQ fee can be waived:https://www.vehicleaccessorycenter.com/inc/files/editor/files/GMF_USLeasePGs_2018-02FEB.pdf
A dealer will have to respond, as it may be one of those magic software boxes that cannot be selected simultaneously…

edi: if anyone has a more recent copy of the P&G’s, please link/post.

Huh! Reading through the policy doc it would seem the residual value is raised for 36/10 leases with exceptional FICOs. Is this really the case? Changes the numbers.

Well, that’s why I’d like to see an updated P&G doc…I was surprised the standard lease is 15K, and wonder if that still holds true, as most comparable brands are usually 10K standard.

1 Like

It is listed in your linked document.

Pricing adjustments may be required for single payment lease. Single payment adjustment is done prior to any additional MF adjustments. Rates may not be reduced below .00001 MF or .02% APR. See rate sheet for details.

1 Like

So it seems this statement is correct:
“Basically, they will let you buy the rate down with a one pay, THEN apply the acquisition waiver. If you do find a dealer willing to let you do both, let me know how you pulled it off! :slight_smile:
so long at the minimums aren’t exceeded.

I looked through the document, but am not seeing that. Where are you reading that?

See Jon’s response below. :point_down:

Good info! this is structured such that the AQ Waiver is done last, guaranteeing at least 2.49 or .00080 more added to the loan. I was working with @chevysalesgirl on a deal, and that is pretty much where we ended up on the whole one pay deal.

Assuming this is correct, there is really very little reason to get a one pay this month, as savings are about $200 over the life of a 36 month payment lease.

Heh, then I must have done something wrong with the calc…it’s showing a significant reduction toggling the ACQ Fee button.

Yeah, it’s sorta counter-intuitive…the discussion that 15K miles is standard, and 12K ‘low miles’ and 10K ‘ultra-low miles’, and the credit rating plays a role in the RV adjustments.

BTW, I’m having difficulty finding GMF ‘published residual values’, without a rabbit holing.

Looks correct to me. In your deal, it looks like you’ll save about ~$400 with a one pay?

I do not think the AQ waiver calculates correctly…

It just says you need a non-crappy FICO score (above 620) to be able to get the lower mileage lease. The RV adjustments are pretty standard compared to almost all other leasing companies.

1 Like

620 is an awful credit score.

So is 621

[how much time do you have?]

:laughing:

1 Like

That’s how I read it, too, was surprised 15K was ‘standard’. But also amused 619 score is crappy, when 621 is ‘exceptional’. Thank you Fair Isaac.

Try Phillips Chevy in Frankfort. Based on previous chitown bolt discussions, they appear to be pretty straight shooters. They don’t have any ‘20s left, but are advertising $4k off ‘21 Premier. If you have Costco and conquest/loyalty, you should be in low to mid $200s for 36/10. Not nearly as good as some other deals posted here, but not terrible either.

1 Like

Seeing the below screenshot unfortunately it sounds like all people includding me missed the boat by waiting for “Incentives improvement” in April.

I ended up getting it from the Chevy in Bolingbrook.
For the price, while I’m sure I could of worked another $500 or so off the sales price, I can’t complain. It’s cheaper than my previous BMW leases that I would “hack” and get a great price.

2 Likes

They do have one of the largest inventories of Bolts in Chitown (as well as Bill Stasek - no, I’m not in any way related :joy:). I might reach out to them at the end of the month and see what happens.

Yeah…the loss of RV for the 2020s in April vs March hurt. But, based on the thoughts of others in this post, with the right dealer and structure, one might be able to approach the March numbers.