Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

you cannot negotiate MF or RV.
all you can negotiate is dealer discount. which anything over 4k off MSRP is a good deal.

The worksheet says rebates $5125

hold the phone. noticed the “2017” part.

rate is 1.61%
RV is same.
the RV is .51 on 10k, ,5 on 12k, .48 on 15k.
rebate is 5500 with a current lease

@Svsfan worksheet rebate of $5125 is from Dealer 2 ($414/mo $0 down deal)
rebate of $4625 is from Dealer 1 ($395/mo $1365 down deal)

Full disclosure - here are both dealer worksheets

Dealer 1 Worksheet

Dealer 2 Worksheet

@chevysalesgirl is current lease $500 rebate? what is the other $5K?

5k is standard rebate. any current lease is $500.

1 Like

You can negotiate the MF if the dealer is marking it up :wink:

2 Likes

lol this is true…

@chevysalesgirl Do you have any Volt LT w/ Leather and Bose?

in 2018 not 2017 yeah.

1 Like

Bolt EV update… so i’m totally out of stock on LT’s. I do have premiers that’s the same deal structure. We are tracking a shipment en route but it could physically get here anywhere from today through the end of the month, beginning of the month if something gets held up. Will continue to update as anything comes. Will be in today, tomorrow, off the weekend, and back in Mon/Tues.

Thanks - what is the current residual and mf for the 2018 Equinox and what is the total rebates? Do you happen to know what the rebates will be for november? are the rebates right now just the costco and non gm lease?

3250 with a non-gm lease
1500 of that being a competitive lease
.69 on 10k

2017 lease support ends this month. except the Bolt EV.

1 Like

What does that mean “lease support ends”? Don’t incentives tend to get better as the year end approaches?

It means you cannot lease a 2017 Chevrolet after 10/31/2017. Yes the incentives may get better but you’ll only be able to purchase, not lease.

I had someone come at me sideways this morning calling BS on my lease deal. if anyone needs proof or referrals I will happily give them to you. we sold out of cars within one day after that article went out. at the moment we only have premiers and we are waiting for shipment. some people have had luck getting the same deal at other stores. some have not. i’ll be back in the next two days to try and get out anything I can.

2 Likes

leases do not get better at the end of the year. it’s based on residual value, when you come close to a year turning, the car is getting less ‘new’ and the residual value is lower.

correct. lease support is ending as most lots have 2018s now. so now is the time all the purchase specials come out for everything to clear out 2017s.

i have these premiers without packages, just DC fast charge. trying to move them.

*must have costco and current lease rebate.
*LA tax is higher

10k miles, 36 months.
$3650 down, 195/month incl tax
$0 down, 300/month incl tax