Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Saw the comp lease column - duh! Thanks - let me know the rest. Thanks

1 Like

for this year, leases were strong in the spring. tahoe leases typically do not get strong ever since bonus tag went away.

1 Like

Is bonus tag whenever Chevy wants it to be or is it seasonal?

bonus tag isnā€™t a thing anymore.

1 Like

Last question - with your 0 down do I still need to come up with the tax, title and license? Thanks!

no. when i do zero driveoff leases, you can leave your money at home.

3 Likes

Iā€™m looking for a zero drive-off 24/10 lease on a 2018 Equinox LT. What can you do for me today?

2018 LT sold unfortunately. only a premier left.

Bummer. Can you tell me what the discounting looks like on the Equinox LT now that bonus tags are a thing of the past?

Equinox is one hot muther right now!

Ps. Weā€™re inching to number 1 in the nationā€¦

i do about 3k dealer discount.

Are there any other rebates that can be stacked on top of that?

3250 in socal for now. rebates change tomorrow

Thanks. I will keep my fingers crossed that rebates improve or at least stay the same.

Forgot to ask if the $3250 in rebates includes the $1500 competitive lease cash?

@chevysalesgirl just PMed youā€¦

If I were a betting man, I would bet that 2018 Equinox rebates and incentives vanish until the strike ends and inventories get built up again. The strike is now in itā€™s 15th day with no quick end in sight at the Ingersoll, Ontario (Canada) Assembly plant that is the main factory for the 2018 Equinox.

1500 is included in the3250.

1 Like

yes it doesā€¦

Hi, chevysalesgirl, could you pleas let me know as soon as suburban or yukon xl getting strong for lease?
Thanks a lot.

1 Like