Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Valid! I didn’t think about that. Definitely gonna push for 36 then

1 Like

i have two IVC tags today. going to use one for each person for whoever wants to jump on 39245 bolt ev special i have.

What is the Bolt special you have?

Am I reading this right? $253/month with $0 drive off?

on Bolt EV. not volt. but yeah. 35 payments of 253.

Gimme my $99 Bolt please. My $19 volt, I will get in 2020 when they stop production :slight_smile:
Remember when they stopped production on Pontiac hehehehe…

1 Like

hell yeah bolt 99/month no problem!..

with 7k down :wink:

2 Likes

It’s ok, your Bolt deals are good, no issues there!!! I am knocking on GM’s door to send more rebates our way on the Bolt so they can make our dreams a reality :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a great deal…any color?

Any SoCal Bolt owners have advice for low insurance rates? I have been checking around and everyone is so expensive!!

black and gray…20

For cheap insurance (if you don’t drive much) try Metromile,com. They charge a base rate plus a per mile fee so you only pay for the miles you actually drive. I use them for my Bolt and my Z4 and it’s around $100/mo for BOTH combined. Not as good deal if you drive a lot more over 10K miles per year and once you get up to around 15K they probably aren’t any cheaper.

Hai guyz. What’s new around here?

1 Like

It’s cheaper to lease a Chevy Bolt than a Chevy Volt!!! That’s what new.

2 Likes

Oh ya?! Just came back from vacation and there was one of the showroom floor. Looks pretty sweet!

1 Like

Volts went up, Bolts went down. Welcome back lol.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262

San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

2 Likes

What is the definition of “current lessee” for loyalty/conquest purposes? Does it apply if you recently turned in your leased vehicle (Is there a 30 or 60 day lookback)? Or must you be currently leasing it?

Is there any GM loyalty rebate if someone in my household own a 1999 Buick?

For GM Loyalty rebates, you must currently lease a GM vehicle. Having a 1999 Buick isn’t going to get you any incentive.

copy of current lease registration. no incentive for past leases.

So what is the lease of the day? Bolt, Volt, Traverse?