Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Emailed private offer?!?! Any idea how you were placed on that mailing list?

The $4400 I referenced above was for an LT - not premiere. In PA.

I would love to know how you landed that.

Landed what? What are you referring to?

hey. awesome. thereā€™s different rebates for people with the exclusive offer. shoot me a PM.

yes there is, you just lose the 1k rebate

1 Like

now its like a $700 difference. 5525 to 5900 i believe.

The offer from chevy

Great info here. Looks like July is not so hot for leases?

In Dallas TX. Looking at a 2017 Cruze Hatchback. No prior lease. Is it worth waiting till aug/sept?

@chevysalesgirl Ive been offered 293$ a month on an 18 Equinox LS at 26,744 MSRP. Ive seen you ha be posted a few WAY better deals here. 293$ at drive off. Iā€™m in AZ. Any tips? Or am I in a good spot?

Still not sure what youā€™re referring to. You said ā€œI would love to know how you landed thatā€ ā€¦ I didnā€™t land anything - that was the problem. Could not find a Volt deal that came out to less than $412/month. So I havenā€™t done it. Apparently, if I lived in CA, I could get it for $289.

Sorry my reply was meant for sid. I was referring to private email offer he received. Sorry for the confusion

Same thought here too, how can people get mail or email private offer from GM? Being GM cars owner, GM card holder?

Anyone have knowledge of upcoming Chevy incentives? Iā€™m looking at Cruze LT with MSRP $23,970. Dealer says monthly price this weekend after 6% tax is $215/month, 24/10 lease term. However, he said if I wait until Monday they will have new incentives they can use which will get me to $123/mth, first month due at signing. Naturally Iā€™m skeptical so I asked him to send me all numbersā€¦just waiting for him to get back to me.

No one knows future incentives. The dealer was probably referring to IVCs, which do get refreshed throughout the month.

Thatā€™s such a big difference in price though. Unless they are playing games and are quoting you high now to make the other deal seem really good. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

ivc tagsā€¦ 20

have to be previous owner. itā€™s a select set of people that got sent the offer.

depends how many miles and how much down and if youre currently leasing

I guess I could have added those details. Lol. Itā€™s a 39/10k lease. Currently leasing a Genesis and Terrain. The Terrain lease is up and trying to replace it with a new Equinox. Our quote is 293 a month with 293 at drive off. 26,455 MSRP.

ickkkk. 39 month. another year of paying registration :face_with_head_bandage: