Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

heyyyyy the 2018 LT is only $3 more than the LS.

MSRP: $27,645.00
$0 out of pocket – first payment in 30 days
$261/month incl tax for 10k
*includes current competitive lease rebate
24 months
resid .69
mf .001

Hey all… New user longtime lurker. I just received a gm private offer that gives me 5K off agmc Yukon… A long with many other vehicles. I wasn’t really actively shopping for a new lease but a new addition to the family coupled with this seemingly holy grail offer (that’s over doing it…I know… But Yukon is never reasonable to lease) has intrigued me. Doing some real quick math and without trying too hard I can get into a 52k msrp Yukon for about 400-415 a month (2wd sle 64% RV and.00181 mf). Anyways my big question to the sales experts is this offer valid on a lease? It sends gm has lots of incentives that often aren’t applicable to leasing but doesn’t explicitly call out in the fine print.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Chevysalesgirl - is getting a Volt LT around $175 per month lease (3 yr/12k) with 0 drive off still a day dream?

hi,
looking to lease today or tomorrow
Volt LT with leather
3 years 36k miles
$0 drive off
zip code 91744
I have VW and Nissan lease in the family

the private offer should list what it’s applicable to in the tiny print or website listed

yes, go back to sleep until black friday… but even then, no.

shoot me a textttttt.

I don’t have your number

To me the language is not clear… Unless the purchase a new vehicle is the key… But leasing is a form of financing and in my mind constitutes a purchase… Thoughts? I may just need to reach out to a local dealer… I’d definitely go with you Chevy sales girl if I were in California. I’m surprised there aren’t more people with the offer…I must be special.

Offer Details: Offer may be transferred to an individual residing in the same household (same address) as the eligible recipient noted on this email. Transferee must provide proof of address. Authorization Number and PIN required. Offer is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. Only one original Authorization Number may be used per eligible transaction and each Authorization Number may be used only once. You must purchase an eligible new 2017 or 2018 GM vehicle at a participating Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealer from dealer stock by 8/31/2017. Financing of the new vehicle is subject to credit approval. Not all customers will qualify. Excludes 2017 Chevrolet Spark, Sonic, SS, Colorado 2SA, Cruze Sedan 1SM, Malibu 1VL, Suburban L96, Traverse 1SM; 2017/2018 Equinox 1SM; 2017 Buick 1SV models; 2017 GMC Acadia 1SV, Canyon 2SA; 2017/2018 Terrain 1SL; 2017 Cadillac CTS-V and XTS W30. Not available with some other offers. See dealer for details. Dealer Instructions: Please refer to Corporate Program Number 17-40CBI, incentive code KZC.

It’s in the 1st post

Are the incentives better for July? What are the manufacturer rebates this month?

comparable…

http://www.chevrolet.com/current-deals

just looks like a 2k rebate i think?

Comes with authorization number and pin.

yeah that’s for us since you can’t use it more than once.

what’s the best quote for Chevy Cruze LT with 0 down this month 24 months 12k miles ?

Any read on whether that is applicable to a lease?

Thanks

looks like it yeah …

Colorado leases looking good this month. lower than i’ve seen for crew cab LT.

MSRP: $32,360.00
$0 out of pocket
$287/month incl tax
36mo 10k
includes competitive lease*

crew cabs silverado leases as well. they have always been bad but now they’re not AS bad.

MSRP: $43,580.00
$0 out of pocket
$441/month incl tax
36mo 10k
includes competitive lease*