Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

I was under impression that by using GMS number dealers get some money back form GM and hence helps dealer cover loss due to below GMS pricing. And if that is true, I guess what @User601 is expecting if using GMS number will further reduce monthly payments if dealers pass on the GMS money that they get from GM to the customer?

so if i sell a vehicle at supplier pricing and add the supplier rebateā€¦ itā€™ll still be higher over what i quote. just depends on the salesperson / desk

Not to jump into @chevysalesgirlā€™s point but this is the market difference between the employee markets and non employee markets.

Here itā€™s common for stores to sell @ supplier/friends/employee minus all the money and go from there.

Itā€™s a bit less common outside of ā€œEPā€ regions and some places think the ā€œwhateverā€ price is the bottom.

Regardless, @Chevysalesgirl is at the bottom w/ her deals. Sheā€™s not playing games ā€¦ itā€™s a come and get it type of deal.

3 Likes

exactly. iā€™m fortunate at my position where iā€™m at to get bottom out aggressive as best i can on every single deal because i push units not try & hold gross. like case in point, weā€™re at the last 4 days of the month and weā€™re behind as a store and iā€™m making pretty much any deal offered.

3 Likes

Chevysalesgirl, is there any way to make a deal and have the car ship to local NYC dealer?

Do you have any LT cruzes with convenience and confidence packages? what would be a quote for 24m / 12k miles?

Big thank you to chevysalesgirl!!! Helped my friend get into a sign and drive lease on a 2017 Equinox LTā€¦ 24/12 for $199 a month including tax. Thanks again!

2 Likes

@chevysalesgirl I just heard that the bonus tags are going away in favor for trim level discounts across the board. the reason being that they are tired of customers being confused on identical vehicles offered at different prices.

what are the numbers on traverse now?

Do you have any AWD traverse (Premier) in stock? What would the number looks like for 12k/36m with minimal down.

Thanks

Thanks for clarifying. I guess I was trying to get best of both worlds!

I got these two offers on honckr. Iā€™m located in North NJ. Called up 6 dealers and no one even came close to these offers. Should I jump on it?

Have 2018 Volts started coming in yet? What kinds of numbers on those? My zip is 92603. Thanks for putting this all together!

heyyy everyone. 2018 volts havenā€™t hit our lot, but a lot of 2018s are in transit/production. probably august-time. get your IVCā€™s everyone :slight_smile:

NEW 2017 CHEVROLET TAHOE 2WD LS
MSRP: $49,475.00
$0 out of pocket ā€“ first payment in 30 days
$513/month incl tax for 10k
$527/month incl tax for 12k
$556/month incl tax for 15k
*includes current competitive lease rebates and 2 IVC
36 months

I get to keep any CVRP rebate from the State, correct? Or does Chevy keep the proceeds from that rebate? If so, what does monthly look like (for 15k miles/yr) if I put the $2500 Iā€™d be getting from CVRP down as drive-off?

Thanks in advance!

for future refrerence you should do the back of the envelope calculation that every $500 you put down, saves ~$15 a month. makes the math easy, so $2500 down lowers monthly payments ~75. why youā€™d want to do that, I donā€™t know.

2 Likes

thanks. slammed. itā€™s $1500 on a volt. and no, we donā€™t keep that. thatā€™s all yours.

1 Like

NIce deal incl tax and 0 drive off ā€¦ With the 2500 CVRP rebate thatā€™s less than 200 effectively before tax.

1 Like

MSRP: $29,440.00
$0 out of pocket ā€“ first payment in 30 days
$176/month incl tax for 10k
*includes current competitive lease rebate
36 months
resid .66
mf .00103

1 Like