Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

what Chevy lease specials for Michigan for the month of June? they were pretty bad last month and my mother is willing to sign and drive away today. Looking for Equinox could even do a mailbu. Would go traverse but her budget is very low so I know that snot gonna happen.

she currently has a Chrysler lease set to expire, GM family discount

Tricia is in SoCal, not Michigan so you cannot sign and drive today with her.

X3 on Equinox LT price. Midnight edition preferably.
Thanks in advance

Iā€™m in Austin, Texasā€¦ Iā€™ve a competitor lease and am a GM employee as wellā€¦

This one is a Demo with 4200$ miles. GM employees have first payment waived. Payment with no money down is 194$ for 36/30.

Tried attaching the build sheet.

Hereā€™s a Link:
http://www.machaikchevy.com/new/search/?dpt=1&mk=Chevrolet&mdl=Equinox#QryString=%3FlogSearch%3Dtrue%26sid%3D1516%26dpt%3D1%26mk%3DChevrolet%26mdl%3DEquinox%26CurPg%3D1%26carsPerPage%3D50%26output%3Djson%26yr%3D2017

what would the payment be if its for 24/20?

Coming up with 175$ā€¦

If youā€™re interested in closing a deal I can have a driver come to your residence or workplace with paperwork ready.

Yes I know, I thought maybe she had innfo on the lowest prices offered directly by chevy

I have a 37000 premier thatā€™s 225 a month for a tiers. First payment waived. I can have the paperwork FedEx and then the car shipped.

dealers set the prices

1 Like

Thanks for the information

$37,000 MSRP premier Equinox? Wouldnā€™t that be a 2018? I thought 17s were LTZ. Could be wrong

Youā€™re wrong. :slight_smile: and thatā€™s ok!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I will look for 1.

Thanks a lot; you are right!!

Can you PM me the specs or VIN so I can check out the window sticker? Thanks. Is that 225 all in with zero down?

Lol. Your right, what about stock 180004. Competitive lease, $1,000 cash

I just leased a 2017 Equinox LS for $186/m with only first month due at signing. I felt I did pretty good on this. 24m/10k

Now looking for a Pickup. Iā€™m open to anything extended cab, double cab or quad cab. Colorado/Silverardo/Canyon/Sierra whatever I can get the best deal on. Looking for 15k miles. Would prefer 24m but could go 36m.

Iā€™m in Floirda near Orlando, 34771. I have the new Equinox Lease now and get employee pricing.

Can anyone run me some aggressive numbers to shoot for? All the dealerships around here are pretty stingy on giving details without a specific vehicle picked out or coming in to talk in person.

Iā€™m hoping for having the new lease, employee pricing and incentives I can find something good!

Thanks

I am trying to get a good lease deal on a Silverado crew cab. First month payment down. I am in Ga and need 12k miles annually

If you have 720 plus score with car history we can do 1% of msrp on any in stock Texas edition with just first payment for 39mo 12km