Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

could you please quote Stock number H1599477.

thank you

eh nope. thatā€™s about it.

0% financing? chevy has it on certain models usually every couple months, but its a 60 month max, so doing 72 month with 0% is not common.

oh yeah no. tahoes, suburbans, crew cab 1500, and diesels almost never have crazy deals. nothing under 500 for sure.

a tahoe or sub customer is just typically a different buyer. itā€™s not a quick 2 year lease with fuel efficiency. itā€™s a buyer thatā€™s going to put their whole family in one vehicle for the next 10 years and feel safe in accidents and comfortable for driving to grandmas in kansas. with that being said, itā€™s not cheap. but as far as longevity, in socal thereā€™s still zillions of older model tahoes and silverados. so it just depends what your objective is.

Hi!

Iā€™m looking for a Lease Deal on 2017 Volt Premiere. -36 Months- 15k miles/Year. What is current deal, specials?!?

What was the rubber stamped employee deal on the cruze ls one pay in texas? Just curiousā€¦

1700 one pay on a 24 10 is what we came up with for them. We got down to 990 one pays for about40 clients.

1 Like

With or without farm bureau? Great deal!

It certainly was. It takes every rebate in the chamber to get under 200 now on a 39 10 for an ls. GMF getting a little nitty lately. Itā€™s taken some creativity, but I think with programs from usb and ally, thereā€™s gonna be some great leases for trucks and corvettes in the near future.

Great leases for Corvettes? People have said that Corvetttes have historically been terrible leases, so letā€™s see what you can come up with in the near future. Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you can be as helpful and successful as @chevysalesgirl and @ChevyPhil have been on here.

1 Like

what area? each region is different.

ChevySalesGirl,

Whatā€™s your recommendation on the most cost effective Chevy lease at the moment?

Looking to add a fourth car to the household for my children, and Iā€™m most focused on price, but closely followed by safety.

Test drove a Colorado Double Cab 4X4 LT today, but wasnā€™t pleased with the inventory or pricing available. Probably not a terrible deal at $279/mo for a $37k MSRP truck, $3500 OTD, but Iā€™m thinking there may be better deals out there.

I saw the $99/mo x 24 months on a Cruze deal someone else posted - smaller car than Iā€™d prefer, but at that price, Iā€™d be interested.

$279 is at the top end of what Iā€™d like to spend for a fourth car as well.

We have a competitive lease (Honda), a college graduate (December 2017), USAA, and Costco, if those help.

Thoughts?

Thanks
John

I am looking for a Chevy Equinox or Traverse in Maryland around Baltimore? Never leased before; Help Help Help!!

If you donā€™t want to put in the effort to learn about leasing, hire a broker.

1 Like

Hey Randyā€¦
is that including the taxes(out the door) as in 990 one pay for GM employees?

This was Jan and Feb of 2016. Employees got it at 1700. There were clients that got it at the cheaper rate

thanks for that clarificationā€¦ whats the specials youā€™ve for Cruze or Equinox in this monthā€¦ Iā€™m open to Chevy Trax as wellā€¦

Instead of help help help, how about read read read? She is in SoCal, not Maryland. You will want to read up and then decide what model is right for you and find a willing dealer (I have heard Ourisman outside of DC is good).

2 Likes

I can check on the Equinox. Do you qualify for supplier, miliary, educator, current leasee? what state?