Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Wanting Bolt LT, Fast charge, driver’s confidence 1&2, Blk bowties, Nightfall grey or white. Best price to buy, as soon as today, no current lease. Altadena resident

deal no longer available.

My store is behinddd the new car number. Chasing 30 units by the end of the month, Let me know if there’s anything I can quote you on.

Those with gmsupplierdiscount.com have extra $500-2000 CCR depending on the car on top of what I list on my sheets (excludes EVs).

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

Hi there. I’m interested in leasing a Bolt Premier with DC Fast charge and Drivers confidence. I believe I’m eligible for college and supplier discount. I reside in OC 92821 and have no current lease. 36/mo 10k/yr.

with basic driveoffs or how much down?

Oh my apologies. I’m looking for a One Pay lease

Since you were nice enough to list after sell rebates, here is another one that your Bolt customers will want to know about…$250-$500 rebate for L2 charger install.
http://www.aqmd.gov/home/programs/community/community-detail?title=ev-charging-incentive

and free meter parking in Santa Monica :smile:

@chevysalesgirl

How much does the one pay and monthly go up on an LT model? Looking for a friend as he doesn’t want the bone stock LS (stripper)

In the GM lease guide it has a trim for Equinox “LT FL” Is that a special trim or does it mean for Florida?

it’s a fleet model. i had to do some digging, too. but no dealer in 1000 miles has any. so not sure who has those units.

Looks like lease support ended for anything 2018 except the Cruze, Malibu + Volt. GMC Sierra Denali 1500 Crew Cabs are the only thing left to lease for 18.

Looking to lease Chevy Bolt; PMed you @chevysalesgirl

Hi @chevysalesgirl. Still have half a tank a gas after 6 months!

hahah i envy you! thats rad :laughing: