Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

available on 2019s only so yes :slightly_smiling_face:

I have 1 more payment left on my current Chevy Volt Lease before the car needs to be turned in… I want to lease a bolt from you. Should the new vehicle lease be done before or after times up on my current lease so I dont pay the lease end fee (375 i think)

1 Like

you have to get into a new lease before your vehicle registration is expired to retain loyalty. loyalty waiver is submitted at time of turn-in. whether you turn it in to me or whichever dealer, i can still send the form.

Volt & Bolt leases suck right now. Does your crystal ball see anything bright on the horizon?

nooo idea. literally 50/50 every month.

Hi I’m under current lease off of a Buick Encore 2016 that is located in Utah my name is on the lease do I qualify for the loyalty program here in California my sister-in-law and I are on the lease in Utah. She lives in Utah and I live in California. Your insight please. Thanks

if you were to sign on the next vehicle than yes you technically have GM lease loyalty.

Thanks I’ll probably pull the trigger in November. Please keep me updated on the Costco 700 deal or any other. I’m interested in a suv 5 seater to 7 seater. Not interested in Equinox but if deal is really great will consider.

1 Like

until the 2019 blazer comes out which will be 5 seater, Chevrolet has equinox-trax 5 seat and traverse-tahoe-suburban 7-8 seat.

What deal on Tahoe do u have

2018 Tahoe LT w/ lux package

565 total due at signing. needs lease loyalty (+$15 non-gm). needs gmsupplierdiscount.com code, and that other holiday promo. 7.75% tax.
565 on 10k
581 on 12k
615 on 15k

You gotta start shipping to ny. Even with 1,000 out of pocket you blow our deals out of the water.

1 Like

since 2018 silverado is outgoing model, is there good deal to be had on purchase?

have you talked to any brokers on here? they know east coast market

all the silverados running 10-14k off MSRP on 2018 year model purchase.

No one gets this aggressive

1 Like

you gotta know people :slight_smile:

1 Like

i am getting hammered with texts right now. please email twohler@premierautomotive.com for quotes.
it’s hard to keep track when i get a lot at a time.

Electrics -
2018 Bolt EV
1 gray LT base
1 white, 1 black premier

No 2018 Volts at all.
2019 Volt, have all LT, some leather, some cloth/comfort.
No 2019 Volt premier

We are 8 cars short and I have a lot of people coming in. If i don’t circle back quick just come in and we will make sure you’re taken care of :slight_smile: this thread has most of the pricing on a lot of my cars, except bolt 2 package LT.

Expanded delivery to Bakersfield to San Diego. Will bring cars and contracts.

Greetings! How much would a one pay be for a fully loaded 2019 Bolt Premier? Unfortunately I don’t qualify for supplier nor do I have a current lease.

no current lease. holiday promo. 7.75% tax
15,500 on 10k
16,000 on 12k
16,900 on 15k