Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

@Jesuscookies definitely paying it forward! Will drop a note on here as soon as I get a code. On my way to pick up my new Volt!

1 Like

Any word on what the Costco deal might be come October 2? Is it just the special Tahoe and Suburban that they are advertising? I distinctly remember all the other details (supplier, Gift cards) being announced and detailed online by now last year, and this year they are showing nada besides those two special editions, which seems kind of short sighted. They might end up being great deals, but not every member is looking for a full size SUV.

Thanks Trish @chevysalesgirl for helping me with everything! I had a great experience and would happily be a reference if you ever need it.

Iā€™m enjoying my new Volt!

Also big thanks again to @Jesuscookies! That was awesome of you.

2 Likes

Give it a couple more days. They donā€™t want to cut into current month sales by advertising a better deal now for next month.

Only problem is that I run the risk of killing the deal Iā€™m working on if the numbers and rebates on the Volt change for the worse, not to mention dealer motivation and availability of the car.

I hear ya on that. I was just referring to the Costco program details. Iā€™m sure they will announce the details the day before it begins at the latest.

I might be dead in the water without a supplier code unless the dealer can get me one, or I can call in a favor from someone. I have the college discount via my wife, which is the same amount, but the car Iā€™m turning in is in my name, as well as the GM card Iā€™m using too. Unless both of our names are possible to get on the paperwork and it checks off the requirements for all three Iā€™m stuck, unless I can get another 575 off the car to make up for it without supplier or college.

Iā€™m almost positive the college discount is one of those discounts thatā€™s for the participant onlyā€¦IE: canā€™t transfer via household. I think the only way youā€™d be able to use it is if it was titled to your wife. The car youā€™re turning in shouldnā€™t matter, and you can use your GM points for your wifeā€™s car, provided she has the same address lol (at least with the BuyPower card). I called them back in July or Aug when they had a bonus on the card, and the lady on the phone said she could use my points without being an authorized user provided she lived at my address.

1 Like

OKā€¦ The only wrinkle to that is that Iā€™m an authorized user on someone elseā€™s card, the address would definitely be the same, but would it still work? Iā€™ve got no issues putting it in her name, and she doesnā€™t either, I just donā€™t want to not get credit for ā€œre-uppingā€ with GM at turn in, and get hit with the disposition fee.

Ahhhhā€¦I forgot about the loyalty waiver. Yeah, that might be an issue.

As far as the GM card goesā€¦another question I canā€™t answer (Auth user + points). You got yourself a real quandary here lol.

Yeahā€¦ The simplest thing would be to somehow get supplier or the additional discount from the dealer. Iā€™ve thrown a hail Mary for pull ahead or an executive code, but the rep Iā€™m working with isnā€™t really getting it, she thinks sheā€™s doing me a favor waiting until the next month, but the opposite is most likely true. I tried one more shot early this morning, hopefully someone gets my point.

i honestly dont stay in the loop with Costco stuff. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s same as last year. Some of the discounts and deals Iā€™ve kicked out recently literally offsets that giftcard by a longshot lol. With the Volt and federal reserve rates iā€™d anticipate higher rate next month. Not sure on rebates. But look at all the Bolt EV people that kept waiting and waiting and lost.

1 Like

Just like Vegas, itā€™s always a gamble to wait or to pull the trigger. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

1 Like

Depending how good a deal I can get on a Tahoe Iā€™ll fly over today!

1 Like

Trish doesnā€™t do out of state dealsā€¦ Youā€™re in NY

1 Like

I know weā€™ve spoken before. It was jk

1 Like

sometimes you plan a second trip soon to go get said money back :see_no_evil::facepunch:t2:

1 Like

deal no longer available.

2 Likes

Hi Trishā€¦how much would be a lease on the following stock #JL366671. I have non-lease and supplier discount.
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Jesus. Those are a lot of car for not a lot of money. No brainer IMO for anyone who needs something with 4 wheels and an engineā€¦

4 Likes