Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

2 Likes

Hi Trish. What’s the best way to contact you about an Equinox?

Trish
9097813640 by text
twohler@premierautomotive.com

code’s gone :slight_smile:

Is the boss ready to go HAM on the vette? Shooters gonna shoot

This is Tyler by the way, we were trying to make a deal on the 17 vette 3LT

How do the codes work anyway? Is there a set amount that they are worth now? Or does it vary by vehicle? Say I was looking at a Volt, how much is a supplier code worth to me? And is the college student program worth the same amount, or less?

LOL i know. I did ask yesterday. Said not taking 7k hit this month on it. :sweat_smile:

college, educator, military, first responder the same. gm supplier on certain cars only includes extra rebate. other than that its dealer discount. it does vary.

1 Like

thanks @Jesuscookies for coming through for @star3bury :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
and @ianeicher for @michael :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Welcome,

Just pay it forward and support someone else on the forum when you can @star3bury

Also, Trisha is the best. So send it her way! :hugs:

1 Like

$3900 is one time pay…?

@suresha143 that’s what it very clearly says

i am launching those 2019 equinox’s deep right now. moreeee discount available :slight_smile:

What are the deals on a '19 Equinox 1.5 AWD LT with Convenience package? I have supplier discount and a non-GM lease. Looking for a 2 or 3 year 15k lease. Thanks

mine are LT FWD

You do realize Trish is in California right? According to your bio you are in NY. She doesn’t do out-of-state deals and it’s rarely cost effective to ship a lease across the country.

1 Like

Chevy Trax any lease ?

Yes, thanks, but I was curious if the numbers would make sense even with another $1k to transport.

trax is higher than equinox and cruze