Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

dropped the pricing on Bolt EVs direct from the man. We have to sell 14 electrics by the end of the month. All of my cars have DC fast charge and all prices include all taxes, fees, driveoffs, etc etc. I have one black and one silver Volt Premier left with adaptive cruise control I can launch, too. Any configuration in 2018 year model I can apply discounts to.
Will make arrangements to deliver cars and contracts as far as San Diego.

All prices include any brand current lease, OC tax 7.75% and supplier discount through
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmsupplierdiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com

oooh I didnā€™t think you could get the Volt with adaptive cruise yetā€¦iiiiinteresting :smirk:

the Bolt EV hasnā€™t gotten it yet. Volt hybrid has it :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Trish. Iā€™ve been mostly waiting for a Volt LT model since its commuting 30 miles round-trip a day to work in the carpool lane. What are the one pay prices for the Volt Premiers? Thanks in advance!

11 more to go!

Dedicationā€¦

I hope it was worth it driving ~260 miles roundtrip to Bakersfied to deliver a car. Now thatā€™s service.

my parents live here so i get fresh lunch. woot!

1 Like

@chevysalesgirl, PMed you about a new Bolt! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If anyone has a supplier code to share, let me know! Helping a friend lease a Bolt EV through @chevysalesgirl. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I need help on a lease for a Suburbon with leather and Bose system.

1 Like

Isnā€™t supplier code tied to the company you work for and will need to provide proof of that or just code is enough? curious

deal no longer available.

Wow, thatā€™s a great deal!

1 Like

Not bad!
Hopefully we get to those prices with the Bolt soon!

1 Like

Supplier code is, yes. However, If you lease one under supplier, you can give up to 2 ā€œfriendsā€ or family a code to use too.

1 Like
  1. A copy of The Participantā€™s valid company ID/badge or a copy of a current (within the last 30 days) pay stub with all information redacted except the date of the pay stub, Participantā€™s name (payee) and name of supplier company (payer).
  2. A copy of The Participantā€™s driverā€™s license with the driverā€™s license number redacted.

Each time you purchase or lease a new GM vehicle under the GM Supplier Discount Program, you can share the Supplier Discount with one friend or family member. Share it for up to one year from the date of your vehicle purchase. Once you obtain an authorization number, your friend or family member will have 90 days to use it.

anyone have a supplier code to share? trying to get a deal going and would greatly appreciate one!

Hi, I know that youā€™ve been giving great deals to Leasehackr folks. I am looking for a one pay lease deal on Volt LT, 3year, 15k/year, White/Pearl color, all inclusive (tax, license, registration, etc.) out the door price. I live in zip 95120. If the price is right, i can seal the deal by Tuesday the latestā€¦let me know. ā€¦Thanks

i havenā€™t had Volt LT this month, just the one that popped in.