Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

without any code at all or just not the gmsupplierdiscount.com one? there’s additional rebate, not dealer discount on the gmsupplierdiscount.com.

I’m not sure what I qualify for. I’m currently in a Nissan Rogue lease, so whatever conquest deal there is?

gmsupplierdiscount.com - CHECK YOU AND SPOUSES EMPLOYER — this is the one tied into the onepay deal
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com

Can you put up a Traverse deal?

I am interested to see what a one pay looks like for 24 /10 and 36 / 10. With all incentives.

We are both employed by our own C corp, so I don’t think any of these apply.

base or LT?

LT with leather?

mkahhh… 1GNERHKWXKJ146051
3LT leather,

with lease loyalty & la tax & supplier ($15 less per month with competitive, OC tax $9 less/month)
zero driveoff, zero down
532 on 10k
545 on 12k
570 on 15k

36 month onepay with lease loyalty & la tax & supplier
16800 on 10k
17300 on 12k
18200 on 15k

1 Like

2019 Slate gray Bolt EV

4 Likes

That’s a sharp looking color! Did they redesign the Bolt Body for 2019? Something looks different.

1 Like

More like a MCE, not a redesign…

they changed around the packages. you can now get driver confidence 2 on LT.

1 Like

sorry for the lag in response everyone. my bank account got drained yesterday so been back and forth with bank of america. trying to circle back to everyone now.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

Fraud?
Not very nice. Sorry to hear.

they were smart enough to have the shipping address listed on their order that went to my email. seems as though they hacked my paypal and withdrew all funds from bank.

1 Like

Trying to cover up another Red Bull binge, are we?

1 Like

bruhhhhh. some jackass in hesperia almost got his christmas order filled. :expressionless:

i have two black and one silver with adaptive cruise, two blackpack no adaptive cruise. this is the last of my 2018 Volts.

$1,500 total down. OC tax 7.75%, supplier (any), current lease (any)
300 incl tax on 10k
313 incl tax on 12k
337 incl tax on 15k

onepay - OC tax 7.75%, supplier (any), current lease (any)
10,800 incl tax on 10k
11,200 incl tax on 12k
12,000 incl tax on 15k

will drop off tomorrow or early next week. Will not be here the weekend.
Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

What happens in a worst case scenario where the car is totaled prior to lease end. Is the entire one-pay amount lost or is the unpaid portion returned to the buyer?

Insurance (your insurance and/or gap insurance) will pay off the lease. If the payoff amount is less than the actual cash value of the car at the time of the accident you’ll get something like the difference back.

You don’t get back a prorated amount back.