Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Oh… sorry to hear. All the best for a quick resoluiton

1 Like

I hope everything is ok :cry: get well soon!!

1 Like

I hope all is well (or will be well).
Do you have an interesting deal for Traverse RS or similar?

1 Like

Hope you feel better. Reached out to you regarding a bolt ev. Get back to me when you feel better. No rush.

1 Like

GUYS, let her heal up or try another dealer if you’re in that much of a rush. She said she was in the ER, and you’re still asking her for deals. Wow.

6 Likes

all i know is i’m planning on implementing one of those “against carsalesman’s orders” sheets for here when people try to walk :rofl: it’s okay. they kind of blindsided me and want to admit me and do surgery and all this shit that i am notttt mentally prepared for so i signed myself out to get second opinion and whatnot. don’t they know it’s 4th of july week. gosh.

4 Likes

Hopefully everything works out for the best.

1 Like

Breath and chill :skier:
I didn’t expect her to answer immediately - it’s not a chat. It’s a forum.
Obviously health is much more important. :sunglasses:

Take care of yourself - cars aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.

2 Likes

Does the dealership offer a decent health care package?

1 Like

yeah they have good benefits here. i just didn’t want to be out for a week. :woman_shrugging: i’ll be all good, just going to take care of it on time off and schedule op so i know how long i’m out.
bosses pushing all the electrics again so it’s hammer time.

Feel Better. Take care of yourself.

1 Like

thank you! just hiding out in my office while its 120 outside :sweat_smile:

just want to throw a friendly reminder out there, if you contact my dealer or truecar or costco or whatever program and my coworker is working with you through an online lead, i will not be able to work with you and it’s not my deal structure, this includes walk-ins. sorry! contact me directly. i have all day to do quotes today.

Trish
9097813640 - text
twohler@premierautomotive.com

check your employer - https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com

1 Like

i’m going to completely ignore the fact that there is so many chevy put-togethers on here and stay in my thread… @ursus

these are ALL negotiable. i did all of them quickly to give ballparks numbers. trying to move all the things this month. all of the onepay quotes i will do one by one.

1 Like

What’s the best Chevy credit card to get if you plan on leasing GM vehicles for the next six years (family of two)

What did I miss?.. :thinking:

Isn’t it too early in the year to start hibernation?

How about a vacation?

The great chevyGuru and his rocking July 4th specials