Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Well it is like Christmas morning! New GM offers and terms are out, maybe we will get to see them soon!!!

2 Likes

Also interested in the latest Volt offers and terms. Intend to pick up one this week, located in Southern California. Thanks!

lol im off today. by looking at advertised deals, tahoe, suburban, colorado, double cab rado will be good. hard to tell because everythings in 39 month leases with huge down :neutral_face:

Looks like Volt leases are a little worse than last month.

How can you tell? Newbie here when it comes to Volt lease deals, so sorry for the question. Thanks in advance.

I was told by a dealer but we can wait for @chevysalesgirl to confirm.

everyone enjoy their 4th. be back Thursday :us::us:

1 Like

You picked a good day to take off. GM is lagging on updating incentives. Still waiting to be able to put Leases together. The nationwide add on Volts went up slightly so that’s what I expect. I think it’s the same but with a slightly higher money factor. We have been saying it would probably be on the way up the rest of the year.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

2 Likes

It seemed like a lot of stuff just carried over on the publicly available sites, if at all.

ok, everything is basically the same just the MF went up a little bit on bolt and volt.

the price will be the same all month so im just saying for everyone to go enjoy it. i heard incentives changed slightly on electrics. need couple days off to reset, yesterday was wild.

No chance that they extended the buypower bonus rewards, huh?

MF is slightly higher. Volt chaos month part 2. andddddddddddd go.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

1 Like

They surely didn’t waste any time pulling my bonus down.

Can the educator and or supplier discount be applied to the volts in July? And if so, I am assuming they can’t be stacked, correct?

you cannot stack educator and supplier. One or the other.

Can they be used on the Volt at anytime, or is this only available on certain Chevy models?

I checked out both of these programs online, but the Volt was not listed as one of the cars that it could be used on. Maybe I read it wrong?

It would be good on the 2018 Volt. You may have looked at the 2019 list by mistake…

https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/vehicles/

That’s what I did! lol, thanks!

Thought it was weird that the list ended on the trax…

sorry everyone. had unexpected trip to ER. soon as im back in soon ill reach back out to everyone.