Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

always have the cheap cheap. just try to not post everything.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t include tax, title, license, dealer fees, etc etc on a base Volt. That $2999 at signing is probably closer to $4000-$4500 at signing before taxes.

If you want to request an actual quote with breakdown from the dealer with all fees and create a thread, weā€™d be happy to evaluate it for you. Otherwise, this thread belongs to @chevysalesgirl for her to post her deals.

2 Likes

@chevysalesgirl how much is the 12k miles one-pay lease with 9.5% tax

It isnā€™t just not cool, itā€™s trashy and rude.

damn i go on some tahoe test drives and come back to this lol. honestly those ads never bug me. iā€™ve had SO many people go into dealers thinking yeah itā€™s super awesome and donā€™t know about the plus plus. i just donā€™t operate like that. i think everyone i work with can see the price i tell them in text/email is what they pay when they get here

Eh, he probably should have pmā€™ed her, but Iā€™ve seen trish run numbers for east coast hackers to confirm theyā€™re getting good deals. Her prices speak for themselves so she doesnā€™t have to sweat the competition.

quirk chevrolet :face_with_raised_eyebrow::expressionless::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

How about the Asian Conquest rebate also lol :sweat_smile:

asian rebate never ends! its just called competitive for 11 months of the year. lol

the plus plus is the problem.

sorry for the faux pas. Iā€™ll delete.

Iā€™m looking for the same.

i have to run out to west la tonight to deliver a car.

twohler@premierautomotive.com
iā€™ll be in all week and weekend except thursday.

Just had the privilege of leasing a Colorado from Trish. Hands down the best car buying/leasing experience Iā€™ve ever had. Thanks so much Trish!

Dave

2 Likes

anytime :rofl::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: uber driver went like 90 the whole way back. :grimacing:

You keep posting the white ones as specials, the one color I donā€™t want :).

lol i only post that for MSRP and package reference. iā€™ll do the pricing on any unit I have in stock. blues, reds, oranges have MSRP color charge. in some cases, iā€™ll dealer trade depending on whats available.

General GM Dealer Question. Bonus tags are gone. Are limited dealer coupons still in effect ($250 or $500 with a $1500 limit) ?

IVCā€™s are gone. dealer cash mostly gets applied to total store income so depends if a store wants to use it.

my store is close to hitting the new car numbers by mid next week, that is when my fountain of good deals turns off. the only day iā€™m taking off is tomorrow. iā€™ll be in all weekend and next week. please let me know if youā€™re looking for anything ASAP so I can get it taken care of before they stop taking aggressive deals.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com