Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Shout out to my girl @chevysalesgirl. Just drove home my new Volt. I had shopped around about a dozen dealers for my lease and had received quotes as high as $450 a month for my lease and haggled down to $299. Many didnt even reply. Trish came out of the gate with an honest and fair lease quote for my Volt with no surprises, hidden fees, or hassles. Thanks Trish.

5 Likes

anytime, thanks for making the trek out this way. keep on :metal::metal::metal:

welcome back Chevrolet Blazer.

https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-vehicles/all-new-blazer

4 Likes

Aside from the terrible position of the air vents on the dash and the headlights, it looks like a great SUV that will certainly help you make a lot of deals Trish!

1 Like

they put the camaro front end and interior on it basically. iā€™m just waiting for SS edition. right now itā€™s only showing 2 and 3 liter options.

can everyone that reaches out to me help out with something. i spend a lot of time quoting and asking the same questions and it sets me back trying to get to the next person to help them out. i get a lot of ā€˜can i get cheapest volt or bolt leaseā€™. i appreciate you contact me, but just the tax rates alone in CA can swing the payment. please test drive with me or build your car online so we can narrow down what youā€™re looking for. https://www.chevrolet.com/build-your-own-chevrolet

two general factsā€¦ onepay is like 1-2k cheaper than monthly, it depends on the car.
A leather volt is about 1k more than a cloth volt.
the volt is also cheaper than the bolt ev, but you also get another 1k in rebate with bolt ev and you donā€™t pay for oil changes and local things like those that live in santa monica, you get free city parking. so factor into total lease costs.

-i need a stock or vin from premierchevybp.com (even if its not the right color, mainly going for MSRP here)
-city and zip of where the vehicle is going to be registered
-what brand of current leases you have in your name or address
-how many miles per year are needed
-what do you want to do one pay or monthy, if monthly, anything down or driveoffs or true zero oop?
-any supplier discount?
CHECK YOU AND SPOUSES EMPLOYER - https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com

twohler@premierautomotive.com
thank you much! happy shopping :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Anybody have a link to the GM Lease Loyalty promotion where they will waive $500 of excess damages or miles if you lease another GM?

itā€™s in our back end, not sure thereā€™s a published link. i have the form if thatā€™s what the dealer is looking for.

Yes ! , my dealer have no idea what Iā€™m talking about.
My previous lease have some over mileage, and the XS Wear wonā€™t cover.
According to GM Financial, coverage for excess mileage started in June 2015.
Your help is appreciated.

yeah no problem. i have the link. iā€™ll send to you to send to them. not a lot of people know about it or how to find it.

1 Like

i loveee this blackout package look on the Volt. These are LT not premier trim.
9097813640 please text

https://www.premierchevybp.com/VehicleDetails/new-2018-Chevrolet-Volt-5dr_HB_LT-Buena_Park-CA/3226599193

1500 down. 263 incl tax on 36/10 w/ current lease & supplier 7.75% tax
zero driveoff. 305 incl tax on 36/10 w/ current lease & supplier 7.75% tax
9100 onepay

Leather
PCQ: Premium Trim Package
PDB: Convenience Package
PDZ: LPO, Blackout Package
UQA: Bose Premium 8-Speaker System

https://www.premierchevybp.com/VehicleDetails/new-2018-Chevrolet-Volt-5dr_HB_LT-Buena_Park-CA/3213847423

Cloth / heated seats
PDB: Convenience Package
PDZ: LPO, Blackout Package

1500 down. 230 incl tax on 36/10 w/ current lease & supplier 7.75% tax
zero driveoff. 280 incl tax on 36/10 w/ current lease & supplier 7.75% tax
8200 onepay

1 Like

Trish, since you have the google doc spreadsheet, you should build a google form with the questions above. You can set it up with specific responses and put the link here. Itā€™ll email you anytime someone fills it out and would ensure that every field is filled out.

3 Likes

haha love it! i used to use google forms a lot. i am really just trying to stay away from ā€œgive me the best onepay and monthly on volt and bolt both trimsā€. it takes forever to do a onepay quote.

Can you send me the link too?

ā€œAnybody have a link to the GM Lease Loyalty promotion where they will waive $500 of excess damages or miles.ā€

yeah iā€™ll send it over

1 Like

talked to a lot of people that are super frustrated on the traverse lease. a 43k just leather traverse lease is like 1k down, 510 a month including tax on 36/10 with supp, current lease and oc tax. our traverseā€™s sell super fast on purchase so i donā€™t normally work on them but tahoe LT is like around the same price for more equipment, 16k higher in msrp. gas mileage aside you have 4 cyl shutoff on tahoe. on a purchase the traverse makes sense because of features vs buy price, but on lease itā€™s a whole different story. :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

1k down. 560 incl tax.
needs lease loyalty & supplier discount. 7.75% tax.

ATV: Seats, 2nd Row Rear Bucket
CF5: Sun Roof, Electric Sliding
NHT: Max Trailering Package
PDH: LPO - Interior Protection Package
R88: Chevy Bow Tie, Illuminated Black
RD4: Wheels, 20" x 9" Polished Aluminum
VQQ: LPO - Roof Rack Cross Rails, Black
VQZ: LPO - Polished Exhaust Tip

this one is 2 wheel drive
305 including tax on 36/10.
zero driveoff, zero down. needs lease loyalty & supplier discount. 7.75% tax.

this one is 4 wheel drive
340 including tax on 36/10.
zero driveoff, zero down. needs lease loyalty & supplier discount. 7.75% tax.

Could you please forward this to me as well? Thanks!

looks like no oneā€™s dealers have this. if you got into a new chevrolet over the last 6 months and came out of one you should be eligible for loyalty waiver. this is GMF to GMF though, not ally lease to GMF.

Kinda off the wall question, but if a returning customer has a lease through GMF thatā€™s ending, and they wind up leasing another Chevy from you, but this time it is through US Bank instead, does GMF charge them a disposition fee?

iā€™d assume theyā€™d still charge you. everything is case by case so id call GMF but the loyalty promo is for GM financial specifically not Chevrolet.