Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

we have 3 2016 cars and 4 2017s to get rid of including the two corvettes. which one? :thinking:

The one with the best lease deal!

lolol cant do gmf lease on 17s. i dont play in US bank and ally lease territory because its typically higher.

bossman said they’re knocking 15k off the 17 vettes

9 electric down. 5 to go.
send me anyone you know looking! we have a grip of Volts that just landed

9097813640 text
twohler@premierautomotive.com

1 Like

Do you anticipate any further price drops on Volts (hopefully pre April)?

honestly, with how chevrolet likes to roller coaster pricing, don’t fall into the “i should have bought the bolt ev last fall” category. everyone saw the 7k onepay in march. i totally understand. just like the people in december got less rebates on bolt ev’s than in october. but if you’ve watch Volt numbers over the last two years (like I have) it’s still sitting in the really good range. if anyone remembers, these were running 370+ for LTs.

a 8500-9500 k onepay (granted correct rebates and supplier discount) after the 1950 in kickbacks from state and edison, still running under 200 a copy.

as sales people they NEVER tell us next months incentives and the GM God’s do whatever they please.

10 electric down, 4 to go!

like my bosses always say, waiting til memorial day just means you don’t get the color you want, price will be the same.

@chevysalesgirl Looks like you are gonna achieve your objective way before the target date. You know that the boss will give you a revised objective because you did your assignment super fast…right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol why not. i’ve literally only take two days off this month. i try to stay home and my phone starts blowing up by 10am, so i just go into work. onto the next objective!

actually…
i need to blow out some colorados and i need to sell one 2017 car. so there is more lololol

Diesel equinox one pay like last months! Leggo

1 Like

we will gladly blow out a diesel equinox!

1 Like

tomorrows the last day for dealer trades until tuesday/wednesday. other stores and ours will not likely answer the phones on holiday weekends. :slight_smile:️

Any deals out there on Tahoes? LT Lux

email me. i got a tungsten one i tried blowing out a few thread posts ago. twohler@premierautomotive.com

sorry everyone. trying to get back to everyone in a timely manner on quotes. if you don’t make it in over the weekend we still have until 31st to wrap up month. it’s going to be nuts starting tomorrow.

Hi. What is the rock bottom you can do for lease!
Me: Looking to lease for 36months/10,000miles as little to $0 down on car.

for any quote i do lease or finance i need to know…

what stock number - if not in stock, what MSRP / options
what trim level
zip code where the car will be registered
what vehicles do you own and lease in your household
do you want to do any driveoffs or down or zero driveoff and down
how many miles per year
is this monthly or onepay
how many year lease
and if you have a supplier code or gm card earnings

gmsupplierdiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com

• List item
    Lt Tahoe Blindspot, sunroof, Nav, powerlift tailgate, etc.
    Color gray or silver
    36,000 month lease
    10,000 miles
    $0 down or $2000
    Ford/ Chevey in household
    GMsupplier discount
    Costco discount

List item
Lt Tahoe Blindspot, sunroof, Nav, powerlift tailgate, etc.
Color gray or silver
36,000 month lease
10,000 miles
$0 down or $2000
Ford/ Chevey in household - leased or financed
GMsupplier discount
Costco discount - this is not a thing.