Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

the ZR2 lease you posted. I have a co worker who has a z71 who might be interested

loyalty is same amount as competitive so yes itā€™ll work :fire::fire:

anyone thatā€™s looking at a colorado or silverado, iā€™m allowed to use flex cash on those vehicles this weekend.

new link. please tell whoever you share to to keep it in their pocket.

@chevysalesgirl it wasnā€™t a comment bashing your lease prices. Sorry if it came off that way. Just my general observation from looking at a few this week.

1 Like

no i totally understand. camaros def arenā€™t popular to lease except 2ss but thats more enthusiast based.

do no longer available.

2K down. 400 incl tax on 36/10k. needs lease loyalty and supplier discount. oc tax 7.75%

zero driveoff. 285 incl tax. 36/10. needs competitive lease. oc tax 7.75%

$11,700 onepay. must have current lease and supplier discount. oc tax 7.75%

2K down. 255 incl tax. 36/10. needs non-gm lease and supplier. oc tax 7.75%

2K down. 300 incl tax. 36/10. needs non-gm lease and supplier. oc tax 7.75%

trying to get back to everyone today. been doing a grip of west la deliveries and late night drops. only doing cars and contracts and dealer trades through thursday. for the weekend its in stock units.

twohler@premierautomotive.com

Thank you Trish for the Volt. Highly recommended and very accommodating.

-Alex

1 Like

thanks Alex for the kind words!

so my director and i were sitting there talking about chasing the electric car objective this month and an entire truck of new Volts pull up on a big rig. we think it was a sign.

please spread the word for anyone looking for Bolt EV or Volt, I need 6 more units out by myself to hit the objective by the end of the month! give them my info, iā€™ll bring the car out same day, lets gooo :fire::fire::fire:

Trish
please text 9097813640
twohler@premierautomotive.com
premierchevybp.com is my current inventory. looks like I got 5 more LTs and 2 more premier Volts today.

@chevysalesgirl I can help you achieve your objective if you help me achieve mine, LOL. I am in the market for a new car (If Chevy it has to be a Volt) or another brand. Current Chevy pricing is higher for me as I donā€™t have a current lease (both my cars are paid off).

You are the best dealer for Chevy on this forum with great pricing, no doubt. Hopefully we can do business some day if the pricing comes down on the Volts!

1 Like

letā€™s blow this Popsicle stand lol. iā€™m on a mission. i havenā€™t updated like anything on the spreadsheet because iā€™ve been running all over godā€™s half acre. iā€™ll message you and see what we can do

1 Like

@chevysalesgirl, I am based in San Diego and am looking for a good lease deal for Chevy Volt LT lease (36 months). Currently I have a Chevy Cruze lease that is about to end. There are a couple of good lease specials that I am seeing from local Chevy dealers. Would you let me know the best deal that you can offer?

I would be interested in the Chevy Bolt EV. Do those lease better than the Volts?

Also, how does shipping work if someone is not in California?

@chevysalesgirlā€™s dealership does not sale/ship to out-of-state buyers.

1 Like

sure, shoot me a text/email

Iā€™m not in California so donā€™t think itā€™ll work. But I would like to figure out pricing so I can get similar pricing in my state (NJ)

1 Like

Still nuttin on those Corvettes eh?

1 Like

Pricing in California wonā€™t help you with pricing in NJ. Her dealer doesnā€™t do out-of-state dealers as mentioned two posts above yours.

1 Like