Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

C’mon people…help a sister out. She just bought a new truck. Buy something.

2 Likes

hahahah i always have people i’m selling to. i live at work. when it gets slow before holidays we need to make all the deals happen or corporate start finger wagging. ya knowwww. CYA. way behind on new car sales.

1 Like

Great. Also found this thanks to you. I work for FOX. HoHow does this help me?

1 Like

Now they are giving me this in Burbank. I have no problem coming your way btw. Thank you for all you do on this site.

1 Like

lol That was my text lol :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

you’re saying burbank but it’s actually @SOCALChevyPro which is guaranty?

Yes you are correct on dealership

please refer to your salesperson for information. i work with honesty with people and expect the same back. especially with fellow forum members.

7 Likes

Dammit trish, you’re making me wanna drive my Elantra off a cliff!

1 Like

i just dumped 20 grand of negative into a purchase. i understand your struggle. if anyone knows a good ditch place, i’m in. my old manager once told me he knows people in LA that can turn cars into envelopes LOL. :frowning:

1 Like

any deals on equinox LT or just LS? my brother in law is on the market for one for his son…

i’m knocking like $500 off everyone i quote right now on non-electric, since i already price dropped the electrics.

I gave your number to a co worker. said he is looking to lease something

1 Like

rad. will take care of them best i can.

boss is throwing out rebate cash like christmas. if anyone’s looking for something tomorrow while he’s here rolling a bunch of low deals for anyone here in person. since it’s a sunday, i can only work on units in stock. **this does include traverses

twohler@premierautomotive.com

1 Like

Colorado additional $500 CCR and 0% on the Tahoe and Subs end today :construction::stop_sign::rotating_light:

do you know what the MF and rebate on Volt LT with Leather is in Nor-Cal?

I have a dealer quoting me a cap cost of 29k but payments at 375/mnth for $1k DAS and 36/10.
Does that add up?

how many miles per year?
.00088 MF

That was quoted at 10k. 36 month term.

50% … 20characterslonggggg k thx