Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

the what?? 20202020 stil 2020

Gm card top off bonus, or is the 3k you’re talking about something else

yeah gm card mailer. 3k in rebate off top.

k updated electrics. trying to pull more for everyone. none of the prices include supplier discount.

don’t forget to check your company! gmsupplierdiscount.com

I read that people who use their supplier discount are allowed to share it with one family member or friend for up to one year. I need to make friends with these people. I can’t seem to get a good lease deal on a Bolt Premier here in So Cal =(

1 Like

a lot played into the bolt ev pricing changes. went from 5750 in rebate to 2000. rate went up from 1.87 to 2.38 on LT. car registration on electrics went up literally a couple hundred dollars over night (thanks CA) and the RV went from 61% 10k to 58% 10k.

1 Like

store is super duper level 10,000 behind right now and they’re rolling all the deals. let me know if you’re looking and ready to move quickly

email quotes to beat to twohler@premierautomotive.com

4 Likes

hahahah thanks for that :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Fully loaded premiere in Burbank. They want 2k down, 15k per year and payments of 496.16 plus tax. No current leases.

should be 2k down 496 INCLUDING tax on 36/15.

Why not just drive the extra 30 miles and buy hers?

2 Likes

Looking at all the other Chevy dealer posts around here (mostly CA) this seems to be a trend. I wonder what gives? Maybe that mid month incentive bump might be coming afterall.

hard to say because they ending some rebates on the 14th.

Sorry if I’m misinterpreting, but does that mean everyone who has GM card can get 3k off on onepay? Thanks.

My Polish Sausage (akin to @vhooloo’s crystal balls) says that incentives will be better on the 15th in preparation for the Memorial Day dealership cookout parties.

1 Like

not sure. i recommend calling the GM card line and see what bonus offers are available.

lol my guess is it won’t… but who knows :woman_facepalming:

*disclaimer…the Polish Sausage’s predictions are unproven and new to the prediction world. Use the advice at your own risk.

when my boss comes to me this morning and says ‘bring all your loser deals to me by today’, that’s when the deals are good lol.

4 Likes