Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

just to get the killer payments one needs to qualify for all the rebates. plus there’s a $25,000 swing between LS and premier

Hey quick question, hopefully you can help me out. I currently have an Equinox Lease with 6 payments remaining. Got a flyer in the mail up to 3 payments picked up by GM and $750 cash towards a Blazer. There is also $1,750 Lease Loyalty. I am also Military. My question is how much of an incentive should I expect? Dealer website also shows $2000 discount. Thank you. This is for NY regent.

is the mailer directly from GM?

Yes. And im on some sort of manifest.

if you want to message me your VIN of current car, car you’re looking at and zip i’ll help you break it down

Sold out of Bolt EV.

Do any of these have fast charging?

they all have DC fast charge. no extra packages.

1 Like

leased two cars & bought one car in last two years time frame , all with @chevysalesgirl .She is one of rare car dealer , where you want to go back .Thanks Again @chevysalesgirl for bolt lease on 02/16 .

2 Likes

gotchu every time :100: :100: :100: :100:

1 Like

Might be a silly question here but is there tax on top of the disposition fee ($395) from GM Financial?

im inclined to say no, but i’ve never personally received a lease return bill from them.

okay thanks

1 Like

fyi - used car manager has been swooping up the lease return Volts from auction. some are CPO, some not. inventory will be constantly changing. this one for example has red stickers, goes until Jan 2022. then expire. still get $1,000 rebate from Edison on pre-owned.

Can you combine rebates and conquest with GM supplier? Thanks.

yes you can.

LADWP gets you $1,500 rebate on used EV purchases:

https://ladwp.com/ladwp/faces/wcnav_externalId/r-sm-rp-usedev;jsessionid=QynQpNnH228dszpLT0QLy5l4RLX1BnQyKSyTTlnyyhL0m3thfQlW!1809403090?_adf.ctrl-state=guigyy8hp_4&_afrLoop=473544655978271&_afrWindowMode=0&_afrWindowId=null

3 Likes

I know someone that applied over a month ago and haven’t heard back anything so might be ymmv

The answer is yes… Based on personal experience.

That was definitely my experience with Trish. She’s great.

1 Like