Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

haha we can’t pre-contract :frowning:

OK. Our dealer friend south of the 5 Fwy is saying he can sign by Feb 2, and take delivery when it hits their Lot.

DMV has 5 day delivery window. if cars show up late it’s all bad.

What would you say is the distribution between LT and Premiers coming in Feb? Rolling the dice on whether GM is gonna offer similar or better Incentives after this weekend. If there is a glut of Bolt inventory in February, and GM is still playing ball, I’d love to help you move one off the lot.

i have 5 LT incoming by mid-feb. premiers look later than that.

1 Like

don’t forget to pick up this $1,000 on your taxes

February numbers are up. We’re going after units. Bolts are not on the ground yet.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

I tried gmcollegediscount.com but it wasn’t very clear. What if any is the college discount on Bolts and Equinoxes?
Thanks.

you can use college discount on any vehicle, only exclusion may be like the 2020 vette

I think he was asking how much it is…was it $500?

yeah i’ll do that on the equinox. it’s 600 on the bolt.

1 Like

Finally. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey Tricia, any updates on when the dealerships are expected to have the C8’s for test driving and all. I am interested in 1, but i rather drive and feel the car first before i take a plunge.
Thanks

the first drops are supposed to be in April. I don’t think any will be available for test drive unless someone who ordered backs out.

Check you and your spouse’s employer at gmsupplierdiscount.com
OR if you know someone that has purchased using this program, they can share to you
For almost all the leases there’s huge rebate for those company’s still.

w/ non-gm lease, gmsupplier, 7.75% tax, 36month
$1050 drives.
258 incl tax on 10k
268 incl tax on 12k
298 incl tax on 15k

$1109 drives.
339 incl tax on 10k
350 incl tax on 12k
371 incl tax on 15k

$1572 drives
469 incl tax on 10k
484 incl tax on 12k
514 incl tax on 15k

w/ any lease, gmsupplier, 7.75% tax, 24month
$868 drives
199 incl tax on 10k
209 incl tax on 12k
220 incl tax on 15k

Trish
909-781-3640
twohler@premierautomotive.com

delivery for V-day is stacking up already, within 40 miles okay.

1 Like

Why do suburbans have such bad leases?

just to get the killer payments one needs to qualify for all the rebates. plus there’s a $25,000 swing between LS and premier

Hey quick question, hopefully you can help me out. I currently have an Equinox Lease with 6 payments remaining. Got a flyer in the mail up to 3 payments picked up by GM and $750 cash towards a Blazer. There is also $1,750 Lease Loyalty. I am also Military. My question is how much of an incentive should I expect? Dealer website also shows $2000 discount. Thank you. This is for NY regent.

is the mailer directly from GM?

Yes. And im on some sort of manifest.