Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

For the finance HD diesel 3500 crew cab long bed loaded.

Lease 1500 would be 4x4 crew cab loaded.

Thank you

18s or 19s?

1. Sorry for delay.

For Costco I just signed up. You had to be a member since like September or something for that card right?

Have an Equinox I’m returning in Massachusetts this month and GM dealers haven’t been able to come close to the current deal we had.

1 Like

That is correct. More information here: 2018 GM Costco Auto Program Holiday Sales Event

1 Like

deal no longer available.

so compared to last month, it’s up $15/month for the gmsupplierdiscount.com people
but for those that don’t work for the workplaces, it got better because they have employee pricing now.

Any 18 bolts/volts available?

Trish hasn’t had those for weeks. The dealer website shows none as well

2 Likes

yeah been out of the volt bolt 2018 for a minute. dealers are jacks when it comes to trading. rather sit on it and charge more.

1 Like

That has to be one of the cheapest 3-row SUV’s you can lease right? It’s a lot of car for not much money.

1 Like

That’s about as good as it gets unless you are loading up on msds on a QX60 or something like that. And the QX60 is nowhere near the size of the Traverse. My 2018 FWD Acadia was pretty similar deal wise. Taking out some things specific to my situation it was around 356 with zero DAS for 36/15k. The Traverse is slightly more expensive and it’s newer and bigger though. For whatever reason just about 1% is about all you’re gonna get deal wise on the GM 3 Row midsize SUVS.

Great prices.

Anyone know if I can grab a lease from Fair and then return it immediately to qualify for non-GM lease offer?

Gee, wish I can get a Trail Boss for 1% lease…:unamused:

2 Likes

After the start payment and reg/dmv fees…is it really worth it?

Registration is included in their pricing and they say everything is refundable (including start payment)… so I’m not sure if there would be any out of pocket expense. Can even just not pick up th car and they’ll automatically process a refund.

@chevysalesgirl - do you know of details regarding the GM pull ahead program… I’ve a TRAX with very low monthly payments($80) until May’19… would like to turn it in for a BOLT - possible?

u have a $80/mo lease and want to turn it in early? whaaaaaaaa?

1 Like