Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

What are the traverseā€™s going for? Costco member with current and competitive lease?
Also waiting for deals on 2019 volt

Any deal on current RS traverse?

email me :smile: twohler@premierautomotive.com
i donā€™t post every car and trim. just a general deal on cheapest one available. i discount all of them.

3 Likes

FYI For those with Costco. In 2-4 weeks from the sale, you will receive and email and phone call for the Costco survey. Once that is completed, Costco will then mail you your cash card. This is typically a 4-8 week process.

Volts are starting to drop. :hugs:

both monthly and onepay needs current lease any brand, needs holiday promo or supplier, oc tax 7.75%.

2200 das
265 incl tax on 10k
276 incl tax on 12k
296 incl tax on 15k

onepay
10250 on 10k
10650 on 12k
11350 on 15k

no current lease +$15/month or $500 on onepay. LA tax few $ higher or ~200 on onepay.

cleanvehiclerebate.org and scecleanfuel.com and holiday promo not baked into numbers. you apply for everything after the fact, which i have no direct affiliation or control of awarding or denying funds/cards/rebates, etc.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

deal no longer available.

This is the best i have seen on a V8 Camaro usually anything higher than a 1LT trim would not make for a good lease because of the high MF on the Camaro.

2 Likes

I know youā€™re in SoCal but your buyers really need to add some AWDs to the mix !

you get worse fuel economy in AWD vehicles, so most people donā€™t need it for the lack of terrain here. unless its necessary for mountains, dirt road homes, etc I can dealer trade for AWD. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

is that 24 month of 36 month lease?

24 month. updated

Is this Volt still available?

Nah
Silveradoā€™s lease great
This is a joke
I leased a Denali for 500 w 500 down recently

A Silverado Denali? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi Chevygirl,

Can you provide LT 1.5 Turbo lease numbers? Thank you.

I have several in stock. MSRP varies so it just depends what options wanted.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill