Chevrolet Bolt Premier Deal in NJ (w/ Costco, Supplier, Loyalty) No Sales Tax, $5000 EV Credit - $4,789 one-pay

The best recent NJ deal posted so far is 7.7% and its $1877 cheaper then my deal at supplier pricing, which also tracks well with the best deals in socal. The difference between 10K miles and 12K is 1% RV, a few hundred bucks. In any case, I’m now working with the same dealer @baggy found to see if I can replicate.

1 Like

Nobody in NJ is gonna do 14.2% and the NJ $5000 EV credit is more valuable then the discount difference between 7.7% and 14.2% (~$3500).

I worked with 3 dealers today, 1 was over MSRP (Bridgewater) and two wouldn’t move from MSRP (Rossi & Ciocco). It’s not that easy.

It will be interesting to see what happens at the end of month, given any inventory is left.

I can say that one of those three offered me $1,000 off MSRP, which would be more with supplier. Nobody said that Operation Net Zero was going to be easy!

1 Like

I think we need a NJ Bolt group buy. If we could get 2 or 3 or 4 people to negotiate together I feel like we would do better as a group then stand-alone.

The opposite is true.

The reason a sales manager doesn’t want to take a fat loser is it screws his gross average (which he/she gets paid and judged on). They would be much less inclined to take 3 diggers vs 1.

2 Likes

Nobody is keeping the lights on selling :zap:'s, I bet frontend average is zero or :heavy_minus_sign:, and if it’s :heavy_plus_sign: the dealer is passing on deals and/or sitting on aged units. #:goal_net::goal_net:

1 Like

Please share the dealer with me as well, i am also not able to get discount in msrp in nj, i tried today at denville and boonton

Consider me in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Understand that high of a discount is not in the cards in NJ. I would push for ~10-11%. Again aged unit (greater than 90 days at the dealership) and remind them that chevy is incentivizing dealers moving them and will help with their allocations…

These guys know the score for the most part, the $5,000 incentive is a double edged sword here because it makes it really enticing to an uninformed customer at first glance. With Costco and loyalty at full MSRP you can get a loaded electric car for under 200 a month with $5,000 Due at signing? AND the government will send you a check for that $5,000 due at signing? Even from a Leasehackr score perspective you’re getting around a 19, and around 0.5% of MSRP. Granted, the more savvy forum users here won’t bite at that, but a lot of other people might. Trying to sell these like that in a state with around 16% unemployment might be a bit of a challenge though.

1 Like

I’ve got my eyes on one that’s been on the lot for about 180 days and they quoted me “Just under $10k for a One Pay” :joy:

I am in for a group buy

1 Like

I got an offer, 9218 i have to pay with all discounts in NJ. Plus post sell rebate of 5k i can get

So far I am 0 for 7 getting a dealer to beat supplier. A few times I’ve gotten laughed at. I’m pretty amazed at the 3 deals where this has been accomplished! Especially considering they’ve gotten pricing via email.

I see similarity to Huyndai Ioniq chalange from November 2019… good luck All. In NY we have only $2k clean rebate. So technicly around 7% bigger discount to match with NJ numbers plus another $2k on taxes. I do not think this is doable.

IMO the deal is over. The dealerships received zillion phone calls today

I dnt think they will get new stock as well :frowning:

The best plan is to do NOT make any phone calls until end of the month. I know not possible LOL.

That’s not necessarily the case, make contact now and let them know what you will sign for. As the month progresses you may be contacted, or you can circle back towards the end of the month and follow up.

I haven’t seen any deals from NY posted here. Has anyone been able to get a decent discount off MSRP? While a NJ-level unicorn probably isn’t likely, it’s still a healthy deal at the right discount.