Cheapest lease in america right now with 12k miles?

Great job !!!

Remember youā€™re talking GM here. There is owner/competitor/lease/daucshund/left handed frog money, too. For me there is at least another $2500 cash on the hood on top of that offer.

Iā€™m sure there is $$$ there for everyone.

A ballpark for my case would be $1500 lease loyalty, $1000 gm card offer takes care of the $1999 down +$501 for CCR and TTL. Taxes are $76.44, Title/paperwork $100, and license would be around $250.

I think that there is a sign and drive for under $49/mo.

What was that other deal again?

If you can do that $49pm deal sign and drive you should explain more how exactly to get there without ā€œassumptionsā€ so that others can replicate.

8 Likes

Iā€™m in an ioniq right now in my Uber. For $200/mo all in this is a great commuter car! It seems a little loud though. Maybe they donā€™t maintain it being an Uber though. Haha

2 Likes

Do you mean to say that folks here canā€™t go to a site like Edmunds to find rebate information that applies to them? Thatā€™s what I did for me.

They have incentives for lease loyalty, conquest, non-GM owner, GM owner, etc. Iā€™m happy to share examples I come across.

Unlike some others here Iā€™m not looking to sell anything. I have truck and and SUV leases wrapping up in May so Iā€™m paying attention to the trends.

Not a lease per-se but you could buy a Model 3 Standard Range and resell it with 12K on the clock for very close to what you paid.

Other than that some of the EV deals in no sales tax on EV states (or high lease incentive) are ridiculously cheap on average.

I mean to say if you are coming to the bar guns blazing saying how cool stuff is then please tell where and how you got it.

You type of answer usually is reserved for those who come and ask to be spoon fed.

But if anyone finds a good deal, then the spirit of the forum is to share the knowledge and explains how you got there. The rest will try to replicate their own.

1 Like

I provided a link to the vehicle on the dealerā€™s website. The home page of the dealership covers the part about the up front costs.

The secret formula to GM and FCA leases is the conquest or loyalty money.

In the case of GM that is always improved in January by having a GM Card with over 50 points on it. Iā€™ve had about 90 points on mine for 5 years and that has earned me almost $10,000 in top up earnings in $2000 increments that can be stacked with with other incentives. This year they gave everyone $1000.

GM dealers also have service loaners that have another incentive, anywhere from $750 to $2k.

In leasing cash is king and these incentives are as good as walking in with cash to cover up fronts and CCR.

Beyond that, do the math and donā€™t go in with a 10 year old Hyundai that is upside down $6000 as collateral then get poā€™d when the dealership is stuck trying to roll it into the deal.

Thatā€™s about it. Lease long and prosper.

Could you post you deal for us to see. Very interestedā€¦

Not my intention to steal @Jrouleau426 thunder, as his deals are excellent. If you want a Toyota heā€™s the way to go.

Hyundai Elantra is $200-$220 a month depending on which base model you pick. All taxes and fees included. Ioniq is a good one too but not as easy to find.

Iā€™m willing to bet that they include either lease loyalty or conquest in that advertised lease. Nearly all dealers do. Email them for the actual details. It isnā€™t going to be under $50 sign and drive.

What are the payment details of the Ioniq lease?

1 Like

we were able to sign the deal last night on the ioniq. 36/12 with only $190 due at signing and $190/month. the sticker was like $26,500. this includes PA state sales tax (although the car was purchased at an NJ dealership). its one of the best deals ive ever put together and appreciate the information from Lvs23 to make it possible.

I highly recommend Brian Han at Burns hyundai in marlton. he made the entire transaction easy.

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad you were able to take advantage of that.
Please share high level numbers of your deal including sales which is most important part and dealership fees.)

Great. Enjoy the car.:blue_car:

Thats a win!