Cheapest lease in america right now with 12k miles?

i searched the marketplace forum and couldnt find anything. i need a car for a guy that works for me. the ONLY option he needs is automatic transmission. open to demo cars if available. middle credit score is 666 but wife will co-sign (she is high-700s). car will be parked in 19460.

does not qualify for millitary or recent grad. he does have a hyundai in the house if there is loyalty or conquest available.

PA/NJ region.

thanks in advance.

I can do base model Corollas for around 225 in philly

1 Like

thanks for the quick reply. i am assuming that is plus tax. he is trying to around $200 including tax with only first month due at signing.

That’s with tax for 10k miles a year. $500+first month upfront. Msds will make it cheaper

https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/lease-deals-under-200

1 Like

See this

Some Tacos have been leasing below $200…but not sure if you need a truck.

thanks for this. unfortunately, the ioniq on rodo in my area is showing $364/month.

Can You travel to NY / Albany if You can get one close to $200/m

yeah i think so. i just have to confirm he has the ability to actually plug this thing in at his home.

Don’t have to plug it in.
I’ve been driving it so far without and Stoll shows 50pmg

She doesn’t have to. It is plug in hybrid.

ok this might work. how do we discuss further?

I am checking now with my contact

3 Likes

@Jrouleau426 Tacoma is cheap but Ioniq is cheaper :smirk: if counting all in.

sorry i missed this post in my search. i will review your directions and get in touch.

Curious–is the gas engine really loud and noticeable? That is my experience with plug in hybrids when not on electric…

What’s the MF/RV on Hyundai’s cheapest car? Since he has loyalty

Somewhat - not much power but I have not found annoying after Tacoma and Jetta.