Cheap Kia Stingers are on the way

It’s not as bad in a state like PA where you don’t pay tax on incentives.

How so? At the very least you are down by bank fee of $500 and need a new set of plates $200 …

Not sure about “new set of plates” here in CA - plates stay with the car, so it’s probably not needed.

You probably pay $500 for bank fee, but get access to, for example, $7700 “lease cash” on GT2 AWD. Compared to, $2k “purchase cash”, or maybe $3k, depending on region. That extra $4-5700 goes a LONG way towards covering those fees…

1 Like

With Kia it can often be good to do the 3 years of the lease and buy the car at the end. Their residuals are so low that the purchase price can be lower than the resale value.

2 Likes

Just got a deal on Honcker for $342 per month with 12k a year on a GT Base. This is zero drive off. I’m really tempted but I wish I could get a better deal for a GT1 or GT2

2 Likes

Thats one of the best offers I have seen on a GT. Which State is this deal in?

Hands down the best Stinger deal I have ever seen. If you can make that work, do it.

Also, DO NOT BUY YELLOW.

I am literally in the middle of a paint respray due to a factory defect with the paint. The entire car is being resprayed.

There should be a stop sale on the Sunset Yellow stingers.

The original color was sunrise yellow but they only got to it at the end of the day when everybody was in a rush to go home…

2 Likes

You could say that again…

If I had a yellow Stinger I’d have to find a way to get the old Jordan F1 Buzzin Hornets livery on it.

buzzin

It’s beautiful.

It’s in Nor Cal

What’s the monthly payment?

Hands down, i would take that deal in a heartbeat

Got this deal on Honcker, I’m really tempted but I wish it were a GT1 or a GT2
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Kia Stinger GT Base with Safety package

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MSRP: 40k
Zero Drive off with $342 per month
Region: Nor-cal bay area
Leasehackr Score:

Don’t post the same thing twice.

2 Likes

Three times. Didn’t he post it up there earlier?

Either way, no one can tell him to lease it. It’s a great offer, lowest I’ve ever seen, super jealous that it even exists.

My only recommendation is to not buy the yellow one. Steer clear of it.

May be why that deal is so good, it’s the yellow stinger… The one with paint issues.

1 Like

are other people with yellow stingers having issues with the paint?

This is indeed the lowest I could ever find. The downside is that it’s yellow so I’m gonna have to roll with it.

Everyone is having problems with the paint. Of 500 built, 400 owners were notified. I think the other 100 were most likely not yet sold.

So yes, 100 percent of sunset yellow owners have had the issue. It isn’t relegated to the US alone, Australian owners had the same issue.

This is all well documented. Google is your friend!

1 Like