Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

In California? :smiling_imp:

Great flip. I have other things in the works, and a two seater is not ideal either. Unfortunately, I just don’t think the overall deal and timing are great for me.

The deal on it’s own - absolutely - one hell of an opportunity. It was white with red seats as well, colors I would possibly option for myself.

Join the club Tuna! You need that American muscle after the Camaro set sail.

1 Like

City Reaction GIF by Moby

My 2nd C8. 2021 at MSRP sold for $27K over with 3K miles. Researched and found a top 25 dealer - large enough they do XXX cars per year, but smaller than the top 4 that are 12-15 month wait. Sold my car in the fall, waited through winter (I am in NJ so didn’t care), my 2023 was a 5/23 TPW.

Now have this. I am going to get two Z06s at MSRP so selling this one this fall and my 1st Z06 should be here over the winter. Have a second coming in 2023 sometime as a 2024 model. Those are going to go for $50-75K over, especially the first year or two.

7 Likes

Nope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: 10 char

I thought you were in Ca

I know , I know , stop enticing me :ok_man:

C’mon, jump on in! There’s plenty of room. :grin:

1 Like

christ on a crutch that is beautiful.

1 Like

How long did it take to get the email with the code.

Have you attempted to get a code? It populates almost immediately (if it is going to).

I got the code but it said that I was going to receive an email with the code as well.I have not received the email yet

Never mind I found it on the Junk emails. Hopefully the Hellcat arrives before this expires.

Previous code expired 5/30
Looks like they extended it
So they could possibly extended again

I used one of these codes in a wrangler and they kept extending it again and again

That will be great.

not mine, but most of everyone here ordered around the same date
anyone see any action on theirs??

2 Likes

Nothing yet, maybe this week

1 Like

Not yet for my green machine

1 Like

2023 here we come!!!

1 Like