Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

I’m actually surprised none of the brokers have chimed in because I’m sure they do lot of deals every week with clients based out of WA. But it’s a complex situation and maybe I haven’t made it any easy to understand with my wall of text lol

Didn’t you pay a broker for this?

1 Like

Did but they say dealership has final say. They’re going to reach out to the title company used by dealership tomorrow to ask why they’re structuring it this way.

Dealership says I’ll get a refund for any overages but I’m not wanting to run around between the state and the dealer for potentially months.

Also sent the dealership a copy of the contract I signed with Dan Cummins for my trx for the exact same zip code and address with no lease tax added in cap cost but nope.

Either I aceept the terms or get my deposit refunded apparently. Hoping broker can work some magic tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Sorry I won’t be much of help. Have never leased from Koons. I do think title company sorting out the mess is the best shot. Hoping they can dodge this out asap so you’re sitting in a hellcat sooner!

Interesting- seeing more of this — seems dealers are holding onto more tax upfront for some reason

Weird run around between titling company, state and dealer - basically charging him sales tax on the price of the car

Broker should advise us all on how this works - good public knowledge

1 Like

bUt tHeY DoN’T SiMpLy gIvE YoU ThE DeAlEr’s cOnTaCt iNfOrMaTiOn

3 Likes

Mine has shipped. Was supposed to be at the dealer Friday. Trying to wait patiently.

https://twitter.com/guydealership/status/1633582300637151234?s=46&t=k80NFVk7d-586azmbfe_vQ

1 Like

Unreal… Wow.

Pretty much the same F8 with red seats and same MSRP with 3400 miles. Sold for $85k.

1 Like

Likewise, F8 green with brass monkeys sold for $86k with 800 miles. With help from the :goat: @drdvrgs.

5 Likes

You guys tell me Scat Pack WB is also a good car :grinning: Poor people’s hellcat :grinning:

It’s a great car and sounds better than the HC.

1 Like

Wait What Instinct GIF by CBS

1 Like

The 5.7 is the best sounding if we’re having a measuring contest over acoustics. :eggplant:

Thanks Batigol

Hellcat will hold value a bit better imo, and you use the banks money for nothing if you got in at the right time. :man_shrugging:t2:

Fwiw - I’ve owned both.

I’ve ordered one “last call” to keep it forever :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I rather hear my wife whine all day

3 Likes

So you drive your hellcat to cancel out your wife’s whining?

3 Likes