Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Nothing in life cancels that out. Wish life was a Sprite commercial sometimes.

1 Like

Nice. What is your build? Allocated or non-allocated?

Whine > back-firing

1 Like

Allocated. Pitch black with strips. Loaded with all options available :grinning:

Actually one allocated one not, exact same build :grinning: @drdvrgs knows one :joy:

It went into production already?!

Not yet, fingers crossed :joy:

Did you finalize your ordeal yet???

I called CCAP Monday-as I went to DMV and they still didnā€™t have any paperwork received. They say title will be sentā€¦I called them today to ask for tracking number, they provided tracking via FedEx-I see it was delivered 12:30-I immediately go to DMVā€¦ surprise surprise still NO TITLE-they just sent Letter for Statement of facts with CA Tax IDā€¦ I get out of DMV and call them againā€¦ They said Title was sent-I stated I just got out of DMV and they had nothing thereā€¦ assuming they didnā€™t put the title in the envelope etc. I requested another one be sent ASAPā€¦she said they would review it Monday. I asked if there even was a title available and she responded Yes they received the title Feb 10thā€¦ So why hasnā€™t it been sent when I made a request and gave them address in January and called weekly sinceā€¦(Only God knows haha)

Funny thing is, and this happened a few times now-They ask me for account number-I state I donā€™t know it and to use my Social Sec. Number, right after I gave them the number they ask for LAST 4 of my social hahaha I gave them the social and she asked for the ā€œsocialā€ again I said: I just gave you the socialā€¦ haha she says oh, I thought that was your account numberā€¦ CCAP customer service at itā€™s BEST :joy:

I am in your same boat unfortunately. Last I spoke to the customer sales rep was that the title was being sent to my local DMV branchā€¦ praying it gets there.

I will never understand the process or why itā€™s so unbelievably difficult to understand or follow. I canā€™t even fill out a California DMV form without my head spinning in 5 different directions. Feel bad for the people with even less brain horsepower than me trying to navigate the DMV.

3 Likes

Whoā€™s buying RE Challengers these days? Ready to sell mine. 1,200 miles 50% thread on tires :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This guy :joy::joy::joy:
Burnouts in the snow?

2 Likes

Shoveled the drive way. Just going back and forth. Add brake pads to list.

3 Likes

Koons had Challenger WB/NB 717 spots as of last week if anybody is interested.

1 Like

:sunglasses:

If youā€™re getting it to flipā€¦

Old Man Fashion GIF

1 Like

Which one is this one? The brokers or the one I told you

Thi is the broker one, no news on yours for now.

No, planning to keep it forever :slight_smile:

Any 2023s sell yet at auction? Guessing it will be a while before that gets set.

Just a few 2023 chargers and challengers have sold so far, no MMR yet but the prices are :eyes: